Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support (NSFW Unlock)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Themoon, May 5, 2018.

1. Themoon

Themoon New Member

So hello,i am an kinda old fan because i alredy have played the game on the browser (download),and when i know that it came to steam i was like "wow thats going to be crazy"and i love all the work you guys have done but id like to know if i can unlock the NSFW? And if yes,how? i was ending the entire history,because i thinked that if i end it somehow unlock an option but it didn't

thank you very much for this awesome game - Themoon - (From Brazil)
    P.S (sorry for the bad english)

2. NewYearAM

NewYearAM New Member

Yeah, you can unlock NSFW, are you using mac/windows/linux? The exact instructions differ a little bit depending on the system, if you're on windows just go into the gamefolder and make a textfile called "ShowMeSomeBooty" (without the quotation marks) then delete the txt extension so that it's just a blank file.

You might wanna check the "Does Steam Version have NSFW Endings?" thread, people there are probably better at troubleshooting than I am and if you run into a problem maybe you can already find someone who's solved it there.

3. Themoon

Themoon New Member

So i use windows 10 and i would like to know what txt files i should delete

4. Chaotic Mind

Chaotic Mind New Member

Here's how you do it with a screencap to help. First off take notice of this screencap. Notice the file and location from directory address.

[​IMG]

Now notice how file extensions are seen. You can see things like ".exe", ".txt", ".dll", and so on. Notice the file I have highlighted. There is no extension. You need to be able to see and change file extensions on Windows for the file to work. You can find instructions on how to make that happen in Windows very easy. You make an empty ".txt" file with the name "ShowMeSomeBooty" without quotation marks. Match the name of the highlighted file. Make sure you can see the txt on end. You simply remove that ".txt" and it works. That is how you do it.