Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Milestones for the Amorous Patreon; Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Kingdom_of_Me, May 21, 2015.

1. Kingdom_of_Me

Kingdom_of_Me New Member

On the Amorous Patreon website, on the left you see a long list of milestone goals that are reached when the project reaches a curtain milestone. Well as you notice Amorous as reached all the milestones a long time ago.

Now that we are nearing the 3,000 mark and almost have 0.3 public they should set up new milestones to encourage more funding!

One of my suggestions is

Lennian gets a full time job working for Amorous :p (Just because I see this as a typical milestone in other projects)

2. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

Oh boy

3. DaraSilverDragon

DaraSilverDragon Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Honestly unless he's currently in a very promising job or working on another professional project, that's a pretty good idea.

4. Xean

Xean New Member

It should be possible for the new milestones to cover some of the wishes on this forum. Although I'll agree with Dara on what he said.

5. Jasonafex

Jasonafex Team Amorous Team Amorous

After the Patreon funding has been divided 6 ways, Lennian isn't left with much compensation per-month to be anywhere near retiring from his day-job :amsurprised:.

It's a bad idea to add additional milestones. Rather then actually getting what we already promised completed, things would suffer a feature creep and we would require even more funding.

This can be seen with Beasts Fury, which after a cumulative $200,000 just to complete the 2 player demo, is now asking for even more funding to finish the same demo.

6. Xean

Xean New Member

I get your point, and the only 2 things I believe is lacking (one a lot harder than the other I think) are an option to turn the chatbox off at times....

and perhaps an additional scene for each character, to make it 2 per character, since I felt one per was.....well, lacking a bit. Sorry.

7. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

If you get a bit of nearly everything just from these updates, it'll seem nearly tasteless when the final product's out, imo.