Shoutbox (Disabled)

New idea: solo masturbation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brandon Jones, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Brandon Jones

Brandon Jones New Member

I think they need to add solo session where you can use a wide variety of toys like horse dildos, anal beads flashlights as it would be a nice addition to an already great game as dildos are my fetish so yeah

2. Daxican

Daxican New Member

So yeah xP

3. Spleriia Emperor Splerii

Spleriia Emperor Splerii Active Member

That would be a good idea to add it up, dude. That would surely increase the fun as well. ^^

4. TA_Hunter

TA_Hunter Member

Brandon, I'm sure a variety of us like to use toys to blow off some steam after a long day. And I'm sure the Main Character is also not that prude to use toys to his advantage, though Amorous is still a Dating Simulator after all, where the main focus is on story telling and character development, not the sex scenes itself.

Sir Wolf and Flibble like this.
  5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks @TA_Hunter, that was exactly where I was going. This game is not a sex simulator. I'm aware a portion of the userbase wouldn't play the game if it didn't have any nudity, but the game can certainly be played as such. There are a lot of games out there already who fulfill your request in a much better way than Amorous can.

6. TA_Hunter

TA_Hunter Member

No brownnosing and such, but I'd definitly play the game even without sex scenes. For such thing we have FA and my personal favourite e621. You guys are doing and awesome job and I hope we're going to see more stuff in the near future!