Shoutbox (Disabled)

New... Am I missing something?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by harrycable, Nov 14, 2016.

1. harrycable

harrycable New Member

Hi everyone,

I downloaded Amorous last night, it seems to be working properly. However, once I get to the club, which seems to be a storyline I can't avoid, There are two people I can talk to (the writer and the cosplayer) and the bartender, but then both of the people leave after I've talked to them, and the Bartender only says the same things like an NPC.

After I;'ve spoken to the writer and the cosplayer and they leave, what do I do next? There's nothing else I can click on, I've explored all clickable locations that I can find and there's nobody else to talk to and nothing else I can see to interact with. I tried using the mobile to call the writer and Coby, but nothing happens (their mobile is off), and the cosplayer's mobile is greyed out and uncallable.

So I'm stuck in the club location, unable to do anything or go anywhere... Is there more to this game, or is that all there is so far?

I would really appreciate some wisdom. Thanks.

2. Fives

Fives New Member

you have to go home with coby and call them.

NothingToIt710 likes this.
  3. logan claar

logan claar New Member

all you have to do is click on Coby and go home with him(the blue bird you went with) :)

4. ConnorMacLean

ConnorMacLean New Member

I just downloaded the game myself,and in the bottom corner of the screen,the phone keeps shaking/vibrating. Is that telling me to answer something or just something in the background? I press 'shift' but it just brings up the phone in hand,am I missing something here?

5. Skyshatter

Skyshatter New Member

You call someone when home to start one of the date paths when the phone is vibrating.

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This sounds like v0.3, when you call someone from the club it should complain about bad reception, not that their phone is off.