Shoutbox (Disabled)

My life changed forever

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Blackfangs, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackfangs

Blackfangs Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Fuck ok I'm in the hospital right now kinda stressed but let's see where to start...ok...prepare for a story you guys won't believe but it's true

Anyways also I'm sorry that in the rules say no drug related things (or I think) but I really think as you guys as more than friends...family, anyways if you kick me then I'm sorry but at least leave this one up for a few days.

So...rewind Sunday afternoon and I'm getting out of the bus to head to my friends place to smoke some weed and drink booze, I thought that it was fine since hey...its gonna be legal in Canada in 2017 which is true but still wrong so anyways I head up, I smoke first since my bud is holding this sesh in part of my name, anywys it's fine until some guys from my place come and see that I'm there. So they decide I hit another rip from a bong, at this point I'm stoned from other hits from joints and bong hits and drunk from vodka, but I do it anyways and this....this is where it's over...

Moments after I begin to feel really sick so I step out of the room, at this point I have no control over my body and I go into seizures and hallucinations and it was a "convience" that I was laying on the ground near a window so I got up and climbed through the small window (keep in mind my friends room is in the Attic so im at the top) and what looks like a 5 foot drop is actually 30 feet in reality so I fell head first into the grass below in the backyard and I blackout.Luckily I only received brusies to my body, if I hadn't fallen unconscious I probably would of gotten up and walked into the house again but the paramedics were called and I remember going in and out while being rushed to the ER

Fast forward and I'm good but I told the hospital about my past depression and anxiety and how my father treated me with sexual abuse and physical abuse while having little to no friends at school and being bullied. They investigated my father and I couldn't go back home so my mother knows and a few people but my father doesn't (also keep in mind that my mother is in the USA and my father here married to his wife or my step mother) so anyways (I'm kinda skipping out details) but the hospital figures out a plan with my mom, shes going to come to Canada tomorrow afternoon to pick me up from the hospital and we're going to get a few things like my passport and we're heading out to the USA to live with her sister in Connecticut.At this point it's sad knowing that I'm still somewhat terrified of my father and whats he's done to me in the past, I'm nervous about how all this shit will go down before I leave to the us of a but I do know this...its gonna be interesting, wheather I like it or not

TL DR: made the mistake of doing drugs and alcohol unresponsibly, fell out of a 30 foot window,went to the hospital and told them my past with my father since he doesn't want to take care of me anymore, hospital helps and talks to my mom in usa, she comes up a plan to confront my father by taking a few important documents before me stating a new life in America....

I never believed in religion but I do respect it so.....may god have mercy on my soul.

Code_Doggo likes this.
  2. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Hello Blackfangs,

First off, I hope you will recover as fast as possible and I am very sorry for what happened to you. I'd be happy to see your return to the Community in near future!

As you already mentioned, the rules don't allow drug related topics which means I have to lock this thread. I won't delete it for the next couple of days to make sure that everybody knows what happened to you and don't worry because of your absence.

If you have any further questions, please send me a PM and I'll handle it as fast as possible.

Code_Doggo likes this.
  3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Dear god Blackfangs, I hope you are forever cured of touching the stuff...

As you mentioned, the forum rules are against talks about drugs and the like. However, since this is more of warning to everyone already doing it or thinking of doing it, rather than something pro-drugs, I see no need to delete it. By leaving this up, I'm sure people will reach out to you in private to talk about it.

Good luck!

Code_Doggo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.