Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support My Game Will Not Run, Is It A Crash Or Something Else?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Alec Woodward, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alec Woodward

Alec Woodward New Member

When I doubled clicked FurPowered.Client the game launches with a message screen that says:

An unhandled exception occured: Sytem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'

2. Alec Woodward

Alec Woodward New Member

When I doubled clicked FurPowered.Client the game launches with a message screen that says:

An unhandled exception occured: Sytem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'
    at _LgTxCxceXnAGFulhNjiErCY41Hu..ctor(_h9aWgqqtpc71r5UDeIiz6CSfkib )
    at _AsVqJiaSmvvBwfOhCrQfKqrOkUK._legQmEtif1H23531iLz51p7gTVH (String[] )

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Miscrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Press any key to continue...

I followed the instruction at the bottom and pressed a key, and the game simply closed. Should I follow the instructions regarding the assembly bind failure in the message, and if so how do I do that?
    PS. Sorry for the long reply, the first time I accidentally clicked post new thread before I was done.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Extract the zip first before running, don't run from the zip.

Legacy likes this.
  4. Alec Woodward

Alec Woodward New Member

Well... That was a silly mistake. Thank you very much XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.