Shoutbox (Disabled)

Muti-enemy Sex Scenes / Multi-stage sex scenes

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Jacob Applehoof, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Jacob Applehoof

Jacob Applehoof New Member

https://e621.net/post/show/402995/animated-anthro-balls-bisexual-breasts-canine-cum-

Above is a sex game I used to play that allowed certain sex scenes to be...well...doubled-up if another of that enemy type (or compatable different enemy) showed up mid-scene. Something like one dog riding Vergence, then another gets close, strips down, and face-fucks him. Something like that would be really fun...and come to really define this game as unique since it's been done so few times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game also has a similar idea, that really turns the sex into a dynamic situation. In that game, you're put into a sex scene when you were grabbed, without clothes. Clothes and health were a different bar, kind of like armor that reduced damage. When it was gone, any enemy can grab you. You're then pulled into a minigame where you match directional buttons. There would be a bar above your character that shows 4 marks along it. When you did a chain of directional button pushes, you would be rewarded with the bar sliding to the right. The further to the left, the more damage you took, and less damage to the enemy. When you got past one of the marks on the bar, the scene would change to a less-drastic action.

Usually the bar started in the center and moves to the left, requiring many sucessful directional taps to make it slide to the right. All the way on the left, you'd take drastic damage and the enemy would most likely be fucking you roughly. Further to the right, it would change so he's not thrusting nearly as hard, then only grinding against you, and finally you'd merely jerk off the enemy. As you can see, the more to the right, the more you're damaging him while taking no damage, giving you reason to do it!

Every enemy would then have 4 animations, one for each quarter of the bar you're on! This was very well done, and make every enemy encounter have much more replay-ability. Please comment below and tell me if that sounds fun. My idea is that it would put less stress on the devs in the long-run, since every additional enemy would be like adding 4!

J300MER and Zurch like this.
  2. Drizzt

Drizzt New Member

I agree (maybe not on the mechanics though), multi-enemy sex scenes would be much appreciated and would indeed add variation.

J300MER likes this.
  3. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Once the revamp is done, multi-enemy scenes would become more feasible, but it depends on Jason and Kabier since they make the scenes and would have to create a lot more assests

J300MER likes this.
  4. DariusDurrgon

DariusDurrgon New Member

I think this should be a toggle. I'm not too knowledgeable on how this could work but I can see it impacting performance for those who have low end computers.