Shoutbox (Disabled)

Murdering My Computer RIP PC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fable Linked, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Fable Linked

Fable Linked New Member

Hey Team Amorous... Do you think you guys could maybe possible Post your games onto steam? I've tried playing Fursona Maker for the past week. But because there's so many little checks and balances I have to mind in order to keep the damn game launcher from failing I haven't been able to play (because obviously my poor computer can't keep with the balancing act). Between having to have the Online Launcher Open (You can't even Minimize it), The Downloaded Launcher Running, And the Game ITSELF it's simply just a matter of how close I can get to actually playing before something fails. There's simply too much going on for someone (Such as myself) with a low income computer to get your stuff to work. And I'd really like to play your games. I really would. But unless you change the system in which it's delivered to us (namely me) I will never get to enjoy your guys hard-work. Hoping for some sort of Answer.

-Fable Linked

2. PhoenixWizard

PhoenixWizard Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Please, look at the pinned threads as they may have the exact information your looking for...
    https://forums.amorousgame.com/threads/if-your-having-trouble-playing-installing-the-games.887/

For information on why the games aren't on steam. Their not safe for work, and all contain nudity. Also, it's quite difficult for (furry) devs to get games on steam, as greenlight will probably be against this. If you look on the forums, you'll see the team leader, Lennian is working on creating a steam like platform for furry games.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Fable Linked likes this.
  3. Fable Linked

Fable Linked New Member

Ah okay... Well I'll talk to some of my programmer friends and see what they can do about making a platform for them but idk. Last time we all skyped I was sending them a completed script for a Brony game set in the Rainbow Factory Uni. So they may be too busy working on that. -_-

4. PhoenixWizard

I already said lennian was working on a platform

5. Fable Linked

Fable Linked New Member

I know. But you never know. They might help.

6. Fable Linked

Fable Linked New Member

The Link for the offline Fursona Maker doesn't work.

7. PhoenixWizard

It should, works for everyone else :/

8. Fable Linked

Fable Linked New Member

My computer is very stupid... 6_6

9. Falamor Rendora

Falamor Rendora Active Member

I am just something cause im special and I think your special too. Be motivated to be dedicated and don't let your memes be dreams.

10. Kovy

Kovy Member

If you wana murder your computer, just pour some gallium in it :3

11. Raine

Raine Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

Dont kill pc :(