Shoutbox (Disabled)

Multiple interesting bugs

Discussion in 'Backup' started by ReptileOperatingSystem, Jun 19, 2016.

1. ReptileOperatingSystem

ReptileOperatingSystem Member

Alright, a few are normal (things like FM hanging on launch), but I have some unique ones.

Backstreets, for whatever reason ceases to exist. When I go to its launcher, there is no download, even though I'd never played it. Everything is normal except the fact that it jumps straight to "Launching game..." Pressing play just loads Amorous. In the "games" folder, Backstreets is simply not there. I have no idea what could cause this.
    EDIT: BBS is a thing now, and runs perfectly normal. Keeping this section for clarification, though.

Amorous fails to load sex scenes, text works fine but the characters are entirely invisible and there is no audio except for music. Attempting to load them through the phone just provokes a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong while loading the sexscene." The SexScenes folder can be found within the files and is full. (Yes, I know, I'm not the first to say this, but nobody is responding to the existing threads).

FM hangs on launch. I cannot say anything about this, as I know it's a regular bug.

I also use Firefox, and launching Backstreets from Internet Explorer shows the same results.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    catman likes this.
  2. efrain09

efrain09 New Member

Did you try blowing into the cartridge and hitting reset?

3. ReptileOperatingSystem

ReptileOperatingSystem Member

end my suffering