Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Multiple crashes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jayson Husky, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Jayson Husky

Jayson Husky New Member

I found the following areas of the game cause the it to crash to desktop.

- Editing fursona (As noted by Lennian)
    - Clicking the alternate entrance to Club Amorous and then if it loads the internal screen, it then crashes when attempting to enter the main club room
    - First part of Skye's date (after the club) depending on choice(s) taken, can cause a crash, seemingly random though.

I left the last one slightly vague to avoid any spoilers for people, but will post more info if required.

If it helps at all, the game was running on Win10 Home.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks for these steps, I'll check them out!

3. Jayson Husky

Jayson Husky New Member

While it's not related to the crashes, I thought I'd keep it in one thread for sake of convenience.

- I found that pretty much every instance of italic text inserted into a sentence, is missing a white space character after the text, so "really like you" becomes "reallylike you", this doesn't occur when whole sentences or paragraphs are in italics.

- During Seth's date at the library, the player name variable is not set, and shows as "&player&"

- During Dustin's date at his apartment, a single instance of the word "test" appears on screen, during conversation

4. Lennian

5. pizzaboy9031

pizzaboy9031 New Member

I have not had any crashes in the club, but at the beginning of coby's sex scene.

6. Colin Tremmel

Colin Tremmel Member

Mine will crash after failed to load backend Jack

7. Lennian

8. Lennian

@Jayson Husky Can you also share the crashlog after Skye crashes?

9. Jayson Husky

Jayson Husky New Member

Would that be the "amorous.game.windows-log.txt" file?

I have one with the info on the Club Amorous issue.
    I'm currently playing through the Skye date line to get the issue I reported to occur so I can post that too.

10. Lennian

@Jayson Husky Any chance you could share that log, I might be able to fix it for tonights release then.

11. Jayson Husky

Jayson Husky New Member

I've PM'd you the link to it, will update the link with other logs to do with the crashes I mentioned as I get them to occur.

12. Slowdown

Slowdown New Member

I experience multiple crashes, too. Reproducible ones, even. I can talk to either Skye or Seth. As soon as I start a conversation with the other one, the game crashes. The error message is misleading.
    Code:
    [0000.00] Error: Unhandled exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error reading atlas file: Content-Release/Assets/NPC/Skye/Skye.atlas.txt ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
       at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes(Int32 count)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Texture2DReader.Read(ContentReader reader, Texture2D existingInstance)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReader`1.Read(ContentReader input, Object existingInstance)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InnerReadObject[T](T existingInstance)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T](T existingInstance)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
       at _XR4DZtecYr2LEJVisCMWPtprW3aA.Load(AtlasPage page, String path) in _QetI21tctnfOvtZ4qeNkcpSbKIH:line 34
       at Spine.Atlas.Load(TextReader reader, String imagesDir, TextureLoader textureLoader) in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Spine\Atlas.cs:line 144
       at Spine.Atlas..ctor(Stream stream, String path, TextureLoader textureLoader) in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Spine\Atlas.cs:line 89
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at Spine.Atlas..ctor(Stream stream, String path, TextureLoader textureLoader) in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Spine\Atlas.cs:line 93
       at _G0RZr2bF65BOaKqanyPVevXfFul._AD5jil80LEvw3s0Vqqf9OWk32wd(ContentManager , String , Single , Boolean , List`1 ) in _qXttBDtgieegpKfXlU3VD1talKn:line 17
       at _f9IBDfUkTYYYHwNEq39rRIA6K3MA..ctor(ContentManager , String , Single , Boolean ) in _tS2D12LmVapWav2LjoBrT0MNccd:line 58
       at Amorous.Game.NPC.SkyeNPC..ctor(ContentManager ) in _JskQwlNAni0bS9PC56bJReNIc3JA:line 38
       at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
       at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
       at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
       at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
       at _ueaP8UTbHiS28QxwPRYJ9bBeNdS._NUT8T9ARwn4gDZpat8wUDVrrckr(String , _2xnvYoz8T8RdOYNTIcxWqxb3yme ) in _ULiVyXBaZmqAQe77bHGNNAIbgMZ:line 688
       at _1VpdRLKnI9OHSGf6fDmzInDrurg._dloRHc5udt8ScfDFr2NSeRKMDmF() in _CgHy1UfhECM5Tu1BpcZrtX2Snrc:line 79
       at _dni3aWdxXSWBBzGRM3sffR924ZR._riiCX5ejNIkOIcafohoFsFhyoES._695JOhpl1lGMbXrvZqdwxQ2P6YE(_ZgP8ywIbH5VXItji53btx8mwMyg ) in _CTjqF2pfTzGgnWk7RnMRa8w1nei:line 264
       at _dni3aWdxXSWBBzGRM3sffR924ZR._riiCX5ejNIkOIcafohoFsFhyoES._lFEiYwkp4K3f6RbX3D8kxIU3QJd(GameTime ) in _CTjqF2pfTzGgnWk7RnMRa8w1nei:line 250
       at _dni3aWdxXSWBBzGRM3sffR924ZR._lFEiYwkp4K3f6RbX3D8kxIU3QJd(GameTime ) in _CTjqF2pfTzGgnWk7RnMRa8w1nei:line 135
       at _ueaP8UTbHiS28QxwPRYJ9bBeNdS.‮‫‌‪‌‌‍‭‍‮‌‎‍‪‍‭‪‪‮‫‍‮‬‮(_dni3aWdxXSWBBzGRM3sffR924ZR , GameTime )
       at _ueaP8UTbHiS28QxwPRYJ9bBeNdS._lFEiYwkp4K3f6RbX3D8kxIU3QJd(GameTime ) in _ULiVyXBaZmqAQe77bHGNNAIbgMZ:line 251
       at _UL3Ojy5b9EpcVjwdtWzLMSTjTjr._lFEiYwkp4K3f6RbX3D8kxIU3QJd(GameTime ) in _aCc1kdx6Ms2gqwt6eBtdjEwJUWE:line 76
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
       at _aknRPLIWfy07sXrR3XGNGybPmCd._LFgGWcWvsAsAviZhusM0Exezjoj() in _G27kS9sZTMRksfpdVYAl8H9nXao:line 43

Code:
    [0000.00] Error: Unhandled exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error reading atlas file: Content-Release/Assets/NPC/Seth/Seth.atlas.txt ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
      at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes(Int32 count)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Texture2DReader.Read(ContentReader reader, Texture2D existingInstance)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReader`1.Read(ContentReader input, Object existingInstance)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InnerReadObject[T](T existingInstance)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T](T existingInstance)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
      at _XR4DZtecYr2LEJVisCMWPtprW3aA.Load(AtlasPage page, String path) in _QetI21tctnfOvtZ4qeNkcpSbKIH:line 34
      at Spine.Atlas.Load(TextReader reader, String imagesDir, TextureLoader textureLoader) in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Spine\Atlas.cs:line 144
      at Spine.Atlas..ctor(Stream stream, String path, TextureLoader textureLoader) in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Spine\Atlas.cs:line 89
      at Spine.Atlas..ctor(Stream stream, String path, TextureLoader textureLoader) in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Spine\Atlas.cs:line 93
      at _G0RZr2bF65BOaKqanyPVevXfFul._AD5jil80LEvw3s0Vqqf9OWk32wd(ContentManager , String , Single , Boolean , List`1 ) in _qXttBDtgieegpKfXlU3VD1talKn:line 17
      at _f9IBDfUkTYYYHwNEq39rRIA6K3MA..ctor(ContentManager , String , Single , Boolean ) in _tS2D12LmVapWav2LjoBrT0MNccd:line 58
      at Amorous.Game.NPC.SethNPC..ctor(ContentManager ) in _gTedGaOAZ3PdBsVsb9x4U1kBtRfA:line 36
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
      at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
      at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
      at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
      at _ueaP8UTbHiS28QxwPRYJ9bBeNdS._NUT8T9ARwn4gDZpat8wUDVrrckr(String , _2xnvYoz8T8RdOYNTIcxWqxb3yme ) in _ULiVyXBaZmqAQe77bHGNNAIbgMZ:line 688
      at _1VpdRLKnI9OHSGf6fDmzInDrurg._dloRHc5udt8ScfDFr2NSeRKMDmF() in _CgHy1UfhECM5Tu1BpcZrtX2Snrc:line 79
      at _dni3aWdxXSWBBzGRM3sffR924ZR._riiCX5ejNIkOIcafohoFsFhyoES._695JOhpl1lGMbXrvZqdwxQ2P6YE(_ZgP8ywIbH5VXItji53btx8mwMyg ) in _CTjqF2pfTzGgnWk7RnMRa8w1nei:line 264
      at _dni3aWdxXSWBBzGRM3sffR924ZR._riiCX5ejNIkOIcafohoFsFhyoES._lFEiYwkp4K3f6RbX3D8kxIU3QJd(GameTime ) in _CTjqF2pfTzGgnWk7RnMRa8w1nei:line 250
      at _dni3aWdxXSWBBzGRM3sffR924ZR._lFEiYwkp4K3f6RbX3D8kxIU3QJd(GameTime ) in _CTjqF2pfTzGgnWk7RnMRa8w1nei:line 135
      at _ueaP8UTbHiS28QxwPRYJ9bBeNdS.‮‫‌‪‌‌‍‭‍‮‌‎‍‪‍‭‪‪‮‫‍‮‬‮(_dni3aWdxXSWBBzGRM3sffR924ZR , GameTime )
      at _ueaP8UTbHiS28QxwPRYJ9bBeNdS._lFEiYwkp4K3f6RbX3D8kxIU3QJd(GameTime ) in _ULiVyXBaZmqAQe77bHGNNAIbgMZ:line 251
      at _UL3Ojy5b9EpcVjwdtWzLMSTjTjr._lFEiYwkp4K3f6RbX3D8kxIU3QJd(GameTime ) in _aCc1kdx6Ms2gqwt6eBtdjEwJUWE:line 76
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
      at _aknRPLIWfy07sXrR3XGNGybPmCd._LFgGWcWvsAsAviZhusM0Exezjoj() in _G27kS9sZTMRksfpdVYAl8H9nXao:line 43

Even more weird: The mentioned files have a .txt extension, but are binary. The forum won't accept binary in the post, so here is the base64 encode of my Skye.atlas.txt. Maybe the verifier in the downloader is broken.
    Code:
    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

13. Lennian

OutOfMemory exception. Your PC just might not be able to run the game in unoptimized form right now.

14. Slowdown

Slowdown New Member

That would be highly irritating. When crashing, Amorous uses only 1.6 GB of my 8 GB of RAM.
    [​IMG]
    Please look closely: The OutOfMemory exception is thrown upon reading afore mentioned possibly corrupt file. It is very possible that the reader enters an endless loop which consumes memory on every iteration.
    Can you confirm that the .txt and .json files should, in fact, contain plain text or JSON data?

15. Lennian

They should, yes.

16. iiFoxile

iiFoxile New Member

im having a crash everytime that i try to play the game, can i get help?:amangry:

17. Slowdown

Slowdown New Member

I am afraid, you are mistaken. I just discovered, they are gzipped plain text or json files, respectively. So it is fine they appear to be binary.

18. Gabrieljer

Gabrieljer New Member

I can not get into the game appears of loading and before entering the error in amorous
    In the current update

19. Lennian

You asked me if they are supposed to contain plain text, that's what I answered, not that they are actually compressed :p