Shoutbox (Disabled)

Mugen Delga Action

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by KiWolfGirl, Nov 29, 2015.

1. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

Someone I used to follow a long time ago in the mugen community recently put up a demo of their kemo ryona game made with the mugen engine (i think) that is a lot like BBS.

Here is the video where you can also find DL link.

I will be friends with anyone that can figure out how to make cheat engine work for it. :D

Edit I thought I found player level at address 23D6EF5C but it looks like the addresses change or something because it only worked once and didn't find it again :(

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  2. Daemyx

Daemyx Member

Gosh my computer does NOT want to run this shit for some reason.

3. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

does it start up at all or is it just slow? I didnt have the problem but a lot of peoples antivirus were set off by it. If its just slow try setting video model to VGA old

4. Daemyx

Daemyx Member

Yeah I was in the middle of the process of getting rid of my antivirus when I made my post, what happened was I turned it off and when I started the program my antivirus resurrected itself and messed things up again.

...The minotaur is pretty cool.

Yeah if infinite HP was a thing then we could do the game on hard without having to worry about death, since bosses on lower difficulties never actually do anything.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  5. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

There has been talk on the youtube channel about easter eggs. Someone said there is a "how to play" training room and a board of cheats there though I've never seen any of this. They say to activate cheats, you have to hold down a direction in the very beginning before the first dialogue, then hold another when Delga speaks, then another when the NPC speaks again. Someone said holding all four direction buttons down works too but I can only hold 3 buttons before my computer starts beeping.

Okay I got it to work by holding down 3 buttons on the keyboard and one on my controller. It gives you infinite health and power. finally >:D

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  6. Daemyx

Daemyx Member

Huh, well I did that and nothing happened lel.

Which 3 buttons?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  7. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

You have to hold all 4 directional buttons down. You hold them down just as you spawn until the dialogue is over. You will nknow it worked if you see your power bar go from 0 to 2 instantly. You wont go below a full yellow health bar or below 2 power bar.