Shoutbox (Disabled)

Movies, Shows, Animes and more.

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Ragon, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Ragon

Ragon New Member

I've always been a movie person and I second myself as an anime person. I don't normally watch shows unless with friends and thus I don't know many good ones. Though this isn't me asking for suggestions for shows or moves or such. It is instead more of a plan to have a little 'get together' with people of sorts. What I'm suggesting is that anyone how is interested should suggest 1 movie, anime, or show that they like and then we post up a poll for the suggested ones. Who ever gets the most votes we all watch together.

The only rules I'm going to post is that:
    1. No iffy websites. The last thing we want is for people to get a virus somehow when they are just trying to watch something with friends.
    2. State where we can watch it and provide a link to the site.
    3. If you are going to watch then please have some sort of AD block. I don't want a situation where someone is falling behind because of ads and we have to pause.
    4. When recommending something try to describe it and the genre it is in.
    5. Only the first five recommendations will be accepted at a time. This is so that we don't have 20 options by mistake.
    6. We will be meeting in the Dinoparty Teamspeak to watch this. The reason being is that group calls on skype can be either unstable, loud, and mics tend to be sensitive on there. If you don't have the address then I'll provide it here: dinoparty.teamspeak3.com
    That's all for that. Now for myself I do already have a recommendation.

Name: Magi
    Genre: Fantasy, Anime, Action, Comedy
    Description: The story follows the travels of a boy named Aladdin around a strange land in which mysterious ruins called Dungeons are said to house priceless treasures. Together with Alibaba, a friend he met during his travels, Aladdin strives to conquer all of the Dungeons and obtain their treasures. Through all the meetings and partings he experiences along the way, Aladdin will also learn of his own fate...

2. Volstiv

Volstiv New Member

Um...Aliens? James Cameron's movie? ^_^;

Genre: Horror, Action
    The sequel to Riddley Scott's Alien, it takes 57 years after the events of Alien, and the sole survivor of those events is rescued from drifting through space, but a short time afterwards, all communications with a colony go down, and the Company that owns the colony suspects that it may be due to the creature that Helena Ripley encountered all those years ago. With a team of Colonial Marines, Ripley goes to investigate.

3. Flashbang_Deafenhine

Flashbang_Deafenhine New Member

4. Deadline

Deadline New Member

This is not anime but may i suggest Avatar the movie? Its a classic one :D

Website: http://megashare.sc/watch-avatar-online-T1RJMA (I've scanned the site, it's virus free ^^)
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
    Description: A paraplegic marine dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission becomes torn between following his orders and protecting the world he feels is his home.

Here's a result of the virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/nb/url/e...43d2489f9e538a44f1a13a0b/analysis/1438132946/