Shoutbox (Disabled)

most popular sex scene poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SherlockShpee, Aug 1, 2015.

?

Favorite sex scene?

1. Satyr (dominatrix)

31.2%
  2. kangaroo

10.2%
  3. dog(?)

7.6%
  4. gator

51.0%
  1. SherlockShpee

SherlockShpee New Member

just a poll to find out of my hunch was right.

I can't tell you what i think is the most popular scene in fear of tipping the scales a little.

I won't be making a different selection for weather or not the kangaroo(?) enemies have boobs or not.

2. radman1889

radman1889 Member

We all know what's gonna win, don't we?:amsuave:

RobinRemy13 and Asriel Dreamurr like this.
  3. SherlockShpee

SherlockShpee New Member

if all goes well, yes

4. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

Though the gator might be the obvious and I voted for it too, I have to say the satyr dom was surprisingly good for me. But I have mentioned before that I prefer to see the character topped, so it only was between those two for me. The gator's size and feralness beat the goat girl's domminess.

5. Patryk_Curra

Patryk_Curra New Member

Gotta be the satyrs. I wonder how the scenes will change as we get more playable characters though

6. SherlockShpee

SherlockShpee New Member

hmm well it seems i was wrong, the gator scene is 3x more popular than the satyrs scene

7. RobinRemy13

RobinRemy13 New Member

Everyone love the gator scene ^^ and Me too :amsuave:

8. Ty686

Ty686 New Member

roo scene was my fav by far but I might be a little biased on that one

9. Riveroo

Riveroo Member

I skip on the vote, because actually, when I play this game, I don't really focus on the scenes, to be honest. No one is going to believe that, and I really can't blame you. Those scenes seem to be the most important thing about this game for most of you, don't they? :p

10. DarkMaster

DarkMaster New Member

The problem is that the scenes are the only thing in the current version that I think is good. Not only are they done well, they're really really good. For everything else, there's another game out there that does it better.

11. Riveroo

Riveroo Member

Remember that this game is in (very) early stage. So from technical view, it will likely improve (a lot). :p

12. Daemyx

Daemyx Member

lol wut i dont understand the reason for your post other than being all "everyone likes the sex but i dont care about the sex LOL bet no one believes me because everyone likes the sex" um okay

The furry sex animations are literally the only reason for this game's existence, you can say that you play it for the gameplay but like, why? The gameplay isn't very good, no offense to the creators but they know too that if they decided to play a beat 'em up for its gameplay/mechanics rather than being aroused then it would NOT be this.

Seriously dude if you can actually rely on this game's lesser features for your entertainment then I know a few games that'll blow your mind.

I guess this game's gonna get better, I wouldn't expect any less, but I'm gonna keep relying on BBS purely for its sex animations, and Street Fighter, Bayonetta etc. for literally everything else.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  13. Riveroo

Riveroo Member

"lol wut I don't understand the reason for your post other than being like "shut up this games for sex scenes only!!!!!!!!!1111"" Well, yeah. Of course it is. It's designed for Furries after all. :p

14. Daemyx

Daemyx Member

Exactly, that's why I pointed out that you're a silly billy for trying to sound special by telling everyone you don't focus on them.

15. Riveroo

Riveroo Member

Edit: That initial post was a bit too short, no? Let's make thing even more pointlessly stupid!

I'm even a bigger silly billy by pointing out that I still don't, right? Well, eh. I'm dumb then, I can live with that.
    I'm even okay with being called a Silly Billy for having an unpopular opinion, as I live in Germany where that is perfectly normal, but there's people that shit themselves because of such things. :p
    And, I guess that will blow your mind, there's people that actually don't fit into the cliche furry picture. :p

Edit: No worries, the Off topic stops here. Sorry for that. :p

16. Daemyx

Daemyx Member

me:"you're trying to sound special/different for no reason that's silly"

you:"there's people that don't actually fit into the cliche furry picture BET THAT'LL BLOW YOUR MIND I'M DIFFERENT! DID YOU HEAR ME? I'M DIFFERENT! SOME PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT YOU KNOW!"

...You still don't get it, I'm not criticizing you because of your opinion, I'm criticizing you over your obsession for your opinion to be heard; your need to tell everyone that you think differently no matter how unimportant it is, it's the same as if I inserted myself into a thread discussing Seth being all "I DON'T LIKE SETH LOL BET THAT'S DIFFICULT FOR ALL YOU SETH LOVERS TO COMPREHEND, SETH SEEMS TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THIS GAME FOR MOST OF YOU, DOESN'T HE?" It's kind of obnoxious.

edit: wow that was REALLY obnoxious

Anyway, I'm sorry for the off-topic too.

17. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

@SDSterling @Daemyx I understand this is a respectful discussion, but people play the games we make for various kinds of reasons, basically each to their own and there is not need to call one another out on it. Please go back to the original topic.

18. Patryk_Curra

Patryk_Curra New Member