Shoutbox (Disabled)

More than one type of final sex scene?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Jenie, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Jenie

Jenie Member

What i mean is.. everyone you date always has a single outcome.
    You top or you bottom..
    I'm suggesting a date that has more than one final sex scene animated.. i mean i know that's a lot of work.. trust me.
    But unless someone is female, the idea of only ending up bottom or top is rather silly to me.
    I was sure Mercy would be one where the final scene could be bottom or top.
    And there has been dates with some of the guys, where i had hoped i could top, but i end up bottoming.

I just would like to see something where you can unlock more than one final sex scene.

Sir Wolf likes this.
  2. KakeiTheWolf

KakeiTheWolf Member

Well, it really depends on the character.

I don't know why the hell Jax is a bottom. Anyone who is man enough to take the pain of a dick piercing, that is someone I cannot possibly envision typing (because I sure as hell ain't man enough to withstand having a hole punched in my dick). That one I'll never understand.

Seth is about the biggest bottom you'll ever get, tied with Coby.

Zenith is a guy I who is pretty solidly a top. Someone able to knock a person down with a pat on the back is not someone you're going to see written as a switch.

Dustin clearly could go either way, and so far, he seems the only one definitively so anyways.

Skye is clearly bottom. It seems to be a part of her DNA.

Mercy SEEMS like one who would, but considering the fact that he cannot seem to cope with even having a penis, it is very unlikely he would end up inserting it in someone.

The only other ones are Jackie, Remy, and Alexia. Jackie seems like she's dominant (hopefully) and Remy seems like an archetypal bottom as well. Alexia MIGHT be the kind to go either way.

3. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

You can't assume at all who is going to top or bottom when it comes to sex honestly, I myself am very dominant but I love when a woman can take charge and be on top. Variety is the spice of life, and they should consider having 2 scenes for every character it would add a lot of great variation for your choices affecting the outcome.

4. KakeiTheWolf

KakeiTheWolf Member

I have one word to disprove this concept: Diamondwing.

5. Banterman

Banterman New Member

I don't agree at all. In the slightest. All that predatory dialogue, pinning you against the wall, the faces she pulls at times scream for topping. Putting that member to the test, and perhaps she would have inserted it in someone to try and see if its worth keeping instead.

She definitely seems like a switch character at the least. My boner died when I found out that she is a bottom only but then all the characters have one predominant role so it seems foolish to ask for a topping alternative scene because then people will ask alternates for other characters too - it would be far too much work for Jason.

I really hope there's a topping herm character in the future, but I will be playing the game regardless anyway.

Sir Wolf likes this.
  6. Jenie

Jenie Member

I don't think EVERY character should have more than one.
    But some of them do kinda feel like they could have 2.

7. KakeiTheWolf

KakeiTheWolf Member

Those most likely being Jax, Dustin, Mercy, and later, Jackie.

SkyLeone likes this.