Shoutbox (Disabled)

More questions from design

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Feral_Feelings, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Feral_Feelings

Feral_Feelings New Member

Hey guys,

I created this thread for more questions or annotations about the game na it's in-game design. Just like the featured characters and their role within the settings. Without watching the sexual aspects of the game, which I don't really care about, there are so much details that make this game perfectly matching with everything that's built in it. Great staff, even for someone who's not into furry sexuality or romance games.

My first question is (important for me) - Does anyone know how that kind of jacket is called, which the red fox furry at the club dance scene is wearing? The dark-gray or black jacket? I've been searching for such a piece for years, but never knew, what to look for. Anyone can tell me?

2. Cutletskun

Cutletskun New Member

Looks like a motor cycle jacket, I think. European, as it has the zipper on the left rather than the right.

I only say this because I work at a gas station and we get bike clubs through that are from around the world, and the group from Germany has a guy with this type, as well as the club from Brittan.

When they come through next I'll ask about it and see if they have a source for where to get one online.

(So many Edits)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  3. Feral_Feelings

Wow, that was fast.
    Thank you, I hope if this is really a motor cycle jacket, it can be available as a non-leather version. I really hope so, don't like wearing leather...
    Asking them would be so nice, I'd appreciate that. If you or someone else knows where to find one that looks like this one (especially with the left moved zipper) I'd be soo happy!
    Thank you for replying!

Btw. is that a female model he's wearing? I can only find jacket with a moved zipper for women...

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  4. Cutletskun

Cutletskun New Member

It's either a European Design or woman's jacket, but my opinion on the whole men/women clothes is "If you like the look on you, damn the rest of the world"

Still waiting on the Clubs to come through, the rain we have gotten as of lat has made the RT.66 Tours leg a little slow.

5. Feral_Feelings

I thought so, but I don't really care if it's male or female clothing. You're right, taste counts, nothing else.
    If they can tell you some information, that'd be cool. I'll look forward to it.