Shoutbox (Disabled)

Mobile version?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shaunkara, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Shaunkara

Shaunkara New Member

Hello I'm new although I do kniwbtgere a thread about it I would like to know if there will be a mobile. Version

2. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

No mobile version for the foreseeable future

3. AlphaFireBeast

AlphaFireBeast New Member

@RoyArtorius @Lennian @Shaunkara
    I actually know how to take a platform published unity game and convert it to work under Android platform publish release. If Lord Lennian sees this i am more than willing to make this game available for Androids for you. ISO on the other hand Is one im still not sure how to do though. Im currently trying to mannually load amorous into unity and the launcher im working on getting compatible with the Android linux arm.

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The game is not build with Unity anymore. That said getting the game on mobile isn't the problem, it would be the sheer size, resource-usage as well as User Interaction that would have to be overhauled. It's not just a simple 1:1 copy to a different platform, there is a whole world of difference between PC and Mobile gaming.

5. AlphaFireBeast

AlphaFireBeast New Member

Understood i will look into what will need to be done to get the game playable and optimized for people wanting to play it on the phone