Shoutbox (Disabled)

Minigame addition discussion[small spoilers]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KoolGee, Jun 16, 2017.

?

Who should get a minigame?

1. Coby

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Dustin

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Skye

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Jax

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mercy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Seth

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. KoolGee

KoolGee New Member

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my humble abode of ideas and creativity.
    Please, take a se- on second thought you're probably sitting so uhh. Take a drink of your :amlaughing: served drinks and enjoy the thread.

So a thought came to me earlier in the day: will the devs think of going back and giving more characters a small minigame?

I could think of a few off the top of my head that'd be interesting and have SOME level of replayability.
    Like maybe a timing game where you read to people at the library during one of your :amshy: dates.
    Quite a few people really hate him and this minigame might be a good opportunity to change his character enough to make him more tolerable and caring towards the player.

Possibly adding a top-down ship shooter(think bullet-hell) game against/with :amangry: while in the store.

Giving:amflirty: a Dance,Dance revolution type game might work...(if dancing with her wasn't stupidly hard already)
    The shooting gallery game with :amgrumpy: added some nice replayability to the game without being very overbearing and while being quick.
    If you liked the minigame, maybe you'd come back to it. If you didn't, it was so fast and the score you got didn't matter which results in a win/win situation.

I admit that having too many minigames could be very taxing to people.

Remmy's in particular gave some people some trouble due to the different style of thinking required while playing it

And what kind of minigame would you even give some characters like :amcocky:?
    A bondage minigame where you tie knots on a rope? yeah no thank you.

So I feel there might be some room to add another minigame or two as long as the minigames are done in the right way, otherwise this'd set the Amorous team back from finishing the game, cause they'd have to remove the minigame.

Thoughts, comments, and more?

Do tell below and I hope you've enjoyed this endeavor of minigame addition ideas.

2. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

The new writer they have wanted to go back and rewrite some of the other paths so I wouldn't be surprised if she added a few curveballs in there for us to enjoy!

3. HammerofDusk

HammerofDusk New Member

Shiz, I'd love a rewrite of some of the paths, especially Seth's, probably make it longer than his current path? One can dream!

As for the post, I believe Coby could use a mini-game. There's really not much to him at the moment (to my knowledge), he just seems like a way for the player to get quick and easy fun, but besides that he's just sort of a side character brotherly figure who occasionally shows up on a different character's date path, and ends up teasing the player's character a bit. I quite like the bullet-hell idea for Skye, that's definitely a mini-game I'd repeat over and over.

4. KoolGee

KoolGee New Member

Maybe :amsmuggy:could afford to have a drinking game?

some beer pong sounds like something he'd enjoy

HammerofDusk likes this.
  5. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

Went with Skye; I felt it would be most interesting to see a minigame with her.