Shoutbox (Disabled)

Minecraft server

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Frothgar, May 7, 2015.

1. Frothgar

Frothgar Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Ok so I am currently in the process of setting up my Minecraft server for any Amorous member. The server will be running the FTB Direwolf20 pack latest version, you can download the FTB launcher from this site http://www.feed-the-beast.com/. Now I will be setting up the server as a whitelist server just to make sure that we dont get a bunch of random spammers, makes it easier on my end. Just post in this thread with your Minecraft name that you would like to be added to the whitelist and I will add you right away. There is not going to be any restricted Items and no rules other then one of NO Griefing.

Currently I am waiting for a response from the server host that I use because currently I cannot access the control panel to setup the server it keeps on giving me a error, so for now just post your names and when I get word from the Host I will add you and let you know when its up and running.

Just incase anyone is having problems with mod compatibility make sure in the FTB launcher right above the picture there is a drop down tab that says recommended that you change it to version 1.4.1

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  2. DaraSilverDragon

DaraSilverDragon Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

And anyone caring to join a PVP-enabled server running the infinity pack can join at
    hub.aggressivegaming.org
    You'll need to disable runic dungeons and twilight forest, as these break the server.
    The PVP server is open to all, but the PVE server is whitelist. You'll need to apply on the Aggressive Gaming forums.

3. Wingz Of Death

Wingz Of Death Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Dark Army Enthusiast

please add me to the whitelist.
    minecraft name: Wingz_Of_Death

4. Lupin

Lupin Supreme Commander of the Dark Lord Team Amorous

MC: Sigrath

5. Arcticwolf155

Arcticwolf155 New Member

my Mc username is : Arcticwolf155

6. Arcticwolf155

Arcticwolf155 New Member

and add me on skype too if you want Shorty.Ahn

7. Frothgar

Ok everyone good news the MC server is up and running ip is 104.200.130.209, again its running the Direwolf20 pack latest version. Ive added everyone above me to the Whitelist your good to come in :D

8. Weisshail

Weisshail New Member

Haven't played Minecraft in ages, and I've never tried Feed the Beast.. Why not.
    Anyone interested in doing a building project some time?

MC: Wiesshail

9. Frothgar

Added you Weiss :D

10. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Minecraft: AldonSethran (I think)

11. Frothgar

You are now added Aldon :D

12. Flyinapplez

Flyinapplez New Member

I'm usually a lurker, but this could be a fun way to know the community.

ID: Chefkawosaki

13. Frothgar

Added you as well :amlaughing:

14. Weisshail

Weisshail New Member

Oh why thank you~

15. RuBoo

RuBoo New Member

Mine's RuBoo001. Don't know how often I'll be able to get on, but...

16. Frothgar

Added you Ruboo and thats not a problem its going to be a server just for Amorous members so whenever you feel like jumping on go right ahead :amsmuggy:

17. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

I've actually have been working on a map that is meant to be for those who wish to challenge themselves. Sure it is vanilla but you can do crazy things if you know what you're doing. (1.8.3-1.8.4)

If anyone is interested in sort of a difficult map experience with a group of three or more people, and a ever watching flying dragon, let me know. It isn't ready yet but I am also working on its commands and plugins. There is also optional building and so forth. Just be warned, one part of the overworld is changed to the hell biome - just because of was funny doing so. :p (You are unlikely to discover it though. Since it is sort of surrounded in lava.

My name is 'Scrydan'. (thank god for name changes)

18. Wingz Of Death

Wingz Of Death Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Dark Army Enthusiast

i would love to see that map

19. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

Like there is this one part of the dungeon that is based on an earlier MC concept I did that was "Teleport Minecraft" where all mobs within X radius teleported to you. So you would need to be careful at night, and even in day mobs would teleport to you. But night was "nightmare mode" so to speak.

But the dungeon isn't as extreme as that. (as later debating Creepers teleporting to you, even with block destruction off, is a nightmare in of itself) Basically it has enemies teleport to you if you hit certain traps. And with a fair share of custom mob spawners designed to kill you, it is in your best interest to not trigger those traps. :p

There is also a sheep puzzle where you have to guide the sheep through some sort of path to the other side, and should it touch any other block other than the safe zone, it dies and spawns up enemies to fight. Fail too many times, and bad things(tm). There is many optional super weapons to find (beyond powerful enchants and health raising gear) so that the final fight will be easier.

So many concepts to work with. Map making is fun! :3

20. RuBoo

RuBoo New Member

"Basically it has enemies teleport to you if you hit certain traps." Reminds me of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Monster Houses, I think they're called.