Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Mid-dialogue loading is a bit broken [1.0]

Discussion in 'v1.0.3' started by Wildkip, Apr 16, 2018.

?

Is Seth best boy?

Poll closed Apr 23, 2018.
  1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wildkip

Wildkip New Member

When i was dating Seth (third date), i zoned out for a moment and had to choose an answer to a question i didn't notice, so i tried loading back to my save after the 2nd date and this happened[​IMG]

Cutscene: SethDate
    Stage: 30
    Path: 0:1 > 0:279 > 0:2 > 0:3 > 0:4 > 0:5 > 0:6 > 0:280 > 0:281 > 0:7 > 0:8 > 0:8 > 0:9 > 0:10 > 0:10[​IMG]

During the date, Seth and the mc are in a coffee shop, and he isn't supposed to be shirtless. This glitch happened when i was playing the Steam version, and i don't know if it happens to any other characters.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks! Will look into this :)

3. Gabricuss

Gabricuss New Member

I had to save and quit one night after the drinking game with Lex one night, and I later revved up the save. Things ran really smoothly, but I ran into a loadup issue: first Lex was invisible; suddenly, their head appeared out of nowhere; eventually the body loaded, but it was not the same attire they had worn before. That being said, the dialogue still ran perfectly. I have loaded the game mid-conversation before with other characters, and it seemed to work fine.

Sadly, I do not have any screenshots of in-game or of the console for this. If you have any questions, I would be glad to help.

4. Lennian

Thanks for the "heads"-up, the mid-dialogue loading mechanism needs some more tender loving it seems!

Leasoncre and Gabricuss like this.
  5. Lennian

Merged two topics related to the same issue.

6. Lennian

Should be fixed in a new version. Please confirm later.

Leasoncre likes this.