Shoutbox (Disabled)

Me

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Whitelight41, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Whitelight41

Whitelight41 New Member

I've been through a lot. I know a lot of people have said that before me to nice people like on here.
    I wish i had proof other than my stories but i have none. I mainly wrote this to let people know what
    they shouldn't do in life. heh but i am glad for what happened to me somewhat... It made me into what
    i am today. I still have problems from it though. I want you the reader to always remember these few
    things:
    1: Always keep your promises.
    2: Think about when people are gone and how you'll miss them.
    3: Never give up your dreams because when you do... It's hell.
    4: Don't hurt somebody you love, you will always regret it later.
    Sorry if this brought you down.

2. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Well, I don't think this will bring anyone down, but I think there are some points missing in the list :)
    However, I think a lot of people, including me, already agree with you on that what you have already listed :D

3. Whitelight41

Whitelight41 New Member

Like? and i made this when i was down earlier so yknow i was upset and such. >3>

4. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Already thought so :D
    I think what a lot of people are missing nowadays is the ability to excogiate about their actions and their personality, so I would set that onto the list. The reason resides in the misconception that people tend to believe that they have access to all crucial information that's needed in order to make up a opinion of a person or a problem, but this is not true. There's always a missing part and people nevertheless start arguing =/

5. Whitelight41

Whitelight41 New Member

That is very true Conner i should fix my list somewhat.