Shoutbox (Disabled)

Invalid Main menu: Blue tint [0.7]

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Sky Ochsner, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky Ochsner

Sky Ochsner New Member

Hey, just updated and launched the game on windows. When I opened it, the menu had a blue tint to it, but the ingame was fine. However, I created a new character because I wanted to play some of the old stories again, and Jax is nowhere to be found! I tried reverifying and none of the problems were fixed. I know I'm not supposed to group things like this, but I wanted to get back to playing the Remy story.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  2. Sky Ochsner

Sky Ochsner New Member

Also, as a side note, my mouse now overlays the game mouse. This is not a major issue though.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  3. alexander luponus

alexander luponus New Member

I have a similar problem. I just updated the game and there are scenes where Coby does not appear. he appears on the top left of my screen barely visible.

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Blue tint is dependant on your ststem time ;p

Will search for Jax.

Could you report specific instances where Cobys issue occurs (press TAB for debug info).

5. Sky Ochsner

Sky Ochsner New Member

Thanks Dark Lord! You da best. I hope you find Jax soon!

6. Skyshatter

Skyshatter New Member

Noticed in the early bar scenes when the scene transitions on the start of getting Mercy's number that her picture doesn't show up after she offers to get you a drink.

7. Sky Ochsner

Sky Ochsner New Member

Yeah, I just had the same issue. I went on to one of my old saves that still has Jax's number and Coby was talking to me and I could see the smallest amount of his head in the top left. Also, since Jax is missing from my game, the entire first date he wasn't there until I did the option of kissing him after the movie, it showed him with his red skin, the disappeared when he was supposed to be blue.

8. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Tagged invalid since I don't like grouped bug reports and other people reported them separately.

Sky Ochsner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.