Shoutbox (Disabled)

Love The Game... Please Read :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gamerfire231, Mar 1, 2016.

?

Can I Interact More After The Sex Scene With All The Characters....Please :)

1. Respond how you like i just wanna know what you plan on doing as far as character development

90.0%
  2. Same as first :)

30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gamerfire231

Gamerfire231 New Member

Hello my name is Gamerfire and i love Amorous its realy well done but when you sleep with someone you dont get to talk to them again or interact with them, its just over the relationship you had been building is completely put to a halt and you are encouraged to go find other guys, Seth is by far my favourite character and i want to be able to see what happens to him and my character i want to explore past the first time they had sex i would realy appreciate it if you guys (Team Amourous) would expand the characters stories especialy Seth's. I just want to know what happens and how my character can inspire him to push forward his career. Also great job with the stories they are nice, the readings in the library are cool and so are the ways you describe the characters getting intimate before the minigame, I loved it!!!...yea yea u get it anyways thank you for working hard on it i just hope i can interact with my favourite character a little more i love his story, his personality and his look he is a sexy motherfu**er with his shy looks and blushing all the time... thank you for letting me explore your game and i hope to explore more when you update it... i just hope i can have more dates and scenarios with all the characters :)

Sincerely: Gamerfire

2. Weird Kitty

Weird Kitty Active Member

"Hello my name is Gamerfire and i love Amorous its realy well done but when you sleep with someone you dont get to talk to them again or interact with them, its just over the relationship you had been building is completely put to a halt and you are encouraged to go find other guys, Seth is by far my favourite character and i want to be able to see what happens to him and my character i want to explore past the first time they had sex i would realy appreciate it if you guys (Team Amourous) would expand the characters stories especialy Seth's. I just want to know what happens and how my character can inspire him to push forward his career."

I couldn't second that any harder. Drown us in stories please! Jax too. Even tho I know how this process might go the more pressure for more story content the better ;P

You likes this.
  3. FurryFur

FurryFur Member

Lennian said multiple times that their priority was to bring more characters into the game before expanding on the current character's stories. Trust me I want more Jax too, but we'll have to wait for that.

You likes this.
  4. Skoon

Skoon New Member

Aye. The game is far from the final product as far as I can gather. Patience be a virtue.