Shoutbox (Disabled)

List of things I noticed

Discussion in 'Backup' started by Connery, May 22, 2015.

1. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

This is my list of things I noticed that may need some work. Everything mentioned should have a picture-link to imgur added to it in the boxy colummns ( these --> [] ). Videos aren't (yet) included. There is NSFW included, which is marked. See the end of the thread for guidelines.

EDIT No. 1: Everything added in the 1st edit will be displayed in blue so it's easier to see what got added

EDIT No. 2: Everything added in the 2nd edit will be displayed in yellow so it's easier to see what got added.

BEWARE, THERE ARE DEFINATLY SPOILERS AHEAD!

[​IMG]

Start: If you click too fast through the starting dialogue with coby, this can happen: !!!NSFW!!!

Fursona maker: Parts of the face, but not everything (horns, eyes, eyebrows n such aren't) are partially floating (idle animation?)

General: If the text is written in italic, some letters may appear cut off [pic]

Animations: Before every sexcene, the animation starts to stutter and I can clearly hear my HDD until it stopps and my HDD is quiet again (loading issues?)

1.: Seth's dialogue path

- If you ask for something he has written in Amorous,
    in the middle of the dialogue, the player character seems to speak for Seth [pic]

- A dialogue text which was supposed to be non-spoken (italic written) is non-italic-written (spoken) [pic]

- After you slept with Seth, Donna calls, but the dialogue box isn't labeled with Donna, it's labeled with Skye [pic]

- After Donna called and the player is about to leave with Seth, he isn't fully dressed when it says that he is [pic]

- After you went into the library for the 2nd time, the text said that Seth is crestfallen, but his expressions are totally the opposite [pic]

2.: Jax's dialogue path

- After jax dropped the bottle of booze, you could decide whether to pay anyways. If you did so, the next screen showed thought text in italics and then something the player said (at least I think that it was supposed to be like this). [pic]

- At the end of the film, you could decide wheter to kiss Jax or hug him. Well, I hugged him, but the game didn't notice my decision when I talked to Coby [pic] ; [pic]

- At the picnic place, Jax started talking about him and his ex, but it seems like that the player does this instead of him [pic]

BEWARE, THE FOLLOWING IS EXTREMELY NSFW!

- After you've made it to the cum scene, it seems that the player says something, but it isn't shown as the player (red box above the dialogue box). Instead of this, the field is empty. In addition, I noticed something weird on the top of the picture and marked it with a red box too. Pic: !!!NSFW!!!

3.: Coby's dialogue path

- After you slept with coby, he isn't visible for some time [pic]

4.: Typos/grammar/sentence (character + location; _ means the part where the typo/grammar is in the text)

- Seth in Amorous: [pic]
    - Jax in the coffee-shop: [pic] ; [pic]
    - Jax at the picnic place: [pic]

- Seth in the library (1st time): [pic]
    - Seth in the player's house (1st time): [pic] ; [pic] ; [pic]
    - Seth in the player's house (2nd time): [pic]
    - Seth in the cofee-shop(2nd time): [pic]
    - Seth in his apartment: [pic]

BEWARE, PARTS OF THE FOLLOWING ARE EXTREMELY NSFW!

- Coby in the player's house: !!!NSFW!!! ; !!!NSFW!!! ; [pic]

- Please, don't punch me, but I noticed this and thought that it's alittle bit strange because of the now at the end of the sentence.

The NSFW parts are legally in use as said in 'Forum Rules and Guidelines' paragraph 5.1:

• If the content happens to come from one of our games, an exception is made if its actually functional, eg. pointing out a bug.

Great work, the game is top notch although it's still in Alpha!

Greetings,

Mahagon (without a y, Dara:amdaddy:)

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks Mahagon :)

3. StiiFox

StiiFox New Member

i just saw others bugs in the texts, such as :

player speaking for skye (when getting her number)
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG] [​IMG]

seth saying "&player&" instead of "StiiFox" , in my case. (when giving first book to the author)
    [​IMG]

and think there have been other minors bugs ut i didn't saw them!

4. StiiFox

StiiFox New Member

and sorry for those who have been spoiled (i don't know how to put pics like mahagon did) , i should definitely search for how to use a forum properly!! X3

5. Connery

This thread has been updated.

6. StiiFox

StiiFox New Member

and some other animation bugs such as:

the arm of jax:

[​IMG]

and gets back

[​IMG]
    maybe it's a 2,5D effect but it seems strange to me at first sight

another i saw in the seth's sex scene (maybe because of my colors, i don't know...)
    [​IMG]

7. Connery

It's better to make a video if you find an animation that isn't running perfectly smooth because it's hard to make out what's wrong with just one picture :3

8. StiiFox

StiiFox New Member

i don't think it needs a video because it's just a layering bug, tis part of jax's arm is in front of him in any moves he makes,, sometimes the elbow is in his back and hand in front of him.

and yhe orange line with seth is constant during the animation. but i'll probabely do one.

9. StiiFox

StiiFox New Member

Oh and one other that i saw when we are talking with jax for the first time in the club:
    his "arm-cuffs"? (don't know how it is called...) seems to dissapear sometimes (maybe it's normal but...)

10. StiiFox

StiiFox New Member

and i just saw that but (sorry no pic this time) when jax changes color
    for example in the picnic scene he became violet
    his body is violet but his eyelids (when he is blinking) stayed blue.
    edit; only when his head is tilted to the right.

11. Deathsoul

Deathsoul New Member

i dont know if this is a story error or something because the animation and the dialogue in the seth's sex scene doesn't match what is written so if you can fix the story or change the animation it would be awesome

12. Connery

This thread has been updated.

13. StiiFox

StiiFox New Member

hum... what do you mean by
    i don't understand very well, you said it for every bugs... strange...

14. Connery

If you look into my 1st post, you'll see that I'm editing it every time when I found a bug or something else. Because of the thread not being shown as a new activity thread, I have to post a new post under it so Lennian or Lupin can see that I found something new. The colors are there to better decide which things are old/new

15. StiiFox

StiiFox New Member

all right!! okay, makes sense now!