Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Linux/Ubuntu font Bold-14 error

Discussion in 'v1.0.3 (Readonly)' started by Joe B, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Joe B

Joe B New Member

Hi, I am Joe (cliche i know, didn't want to use screen name.) I also apologize in advance, i am still learning this website and can not figure out how to post a photo.

Anyways, i wanted to see if anyone was having the same problem as me on Linux. I followed instructions to pull the game from the original folder onto an empty one on the desktop, all was fine and dandy, clicked on Amorous Game Unix and all i got was the beginning static, and a pause in the OS (as if it were beginning to start) and then silence before getting "Oh no, a crash!" reading:
    System Reflection TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    OK...
    So i bring up the error log backup (or whatever lol) and got this:

NOTE: the font is inside the folder and does NOT appear to be missing or broken.

Going to leave a thanks here in advance err Thanks! Hope i provided enough to help get through this! <3

Error: Unhandled exception: System Reflection TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System IO DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "/home/leskati/Desktop/Amorous/Content-Release/Assets/Gui/Fonts/Bold-14".

((I could not include most of it being a great deal was considered "whitelisted"))