Shoutbox (Disabled)

Life's A Bit Rough For Me

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by KeatonTheWolf, Sep 4, 2016.

1. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Lately I've been feeling stressed, angry, and sad. Sometimes I get stupidly angry over something and I don't know why. I think it's because I don't know what I want to do with my life. I try to control myself, and it's not like I completely lose myself either. I'm just a bit scared with going to college and learning how to drive. I want to figure out what I want to do with my life. Also, as dumb as it sounds, there's this part of me that wants to hate the fact that I'm a furry. Sometimes I want to hate this community and just straight up leave. I'm glad I didn't though. Things are just a bit rough. It's nice to get this off my chest. I don't hate you guys. Just be yourselves. I wish I could stop feeling this way so much. I just become so mentally claustrophic sometimes. Thanks for reading this. I appreciate it.

Connery likes this.
  2. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Hey there :)
    Well, most of the problems you mentioned are probably stress related. You seem to know the source of the stress and there's sadly nothing I can say but good luck and don't let the fear control you :)
    If you ask me, I'd suggest you to do what you're passionate about and live your life the way it makes you happy the most in the long run :)
    This doesn't mean that you should party all day and night, but who knows, maybe it's better for you (in the long run :p) :D
    Concerning the fur-fandom, I think you're probably in a little crisis with yourself. It's a part of you you seem to not want to accept at the moment, but let me assure you that this probably works the same way as accepting one's homosexuality as a queer person: After a certain point it doesn't matter anymore. It's a fact and no matter how much one tries, it doesn't change, however this conclusion oftenly needs some failed tries until one accepts it as what it is.

I for my part wish you best luck and hope things will get better for you in the future :)

KeatonTheWolf likes this.
  3. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Thank you. I know you're right. I'll do my best to succeed in life and find what I want to do. I'll try to have more confidence in myself so that I can be proud of who I am. I already feel better. I really do appreciate this though. :amlaughing: