Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Lex Date: Headless [1.0.3]

Discussion in 'Open' started by Arthur Cloud, May 9, 2018.

1. Arthur Cloud

Arthur Cloud New Member

In the new update on the Steam version, in the Lex arc, once you reach the campsite, Lex appears to have only his head just hovering where the rest of the model is supposed to be and then appears again, but without his head. This happens throughout the campsite part. Either I stumbled across new lore in the making that hints to the possibility that Lex is secretly a ghost or it's just a bug. Either way, I got a good chuckle out of it.

(On a side note, on the steam version, is there a way to get rid of the censor images that cover most of the scenes that pop up after completing a date arc?)

2. Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter New Member

Create a file (no extension!) called "ShowMeSomeBooty" in the Amorous folder.

3. Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter New Member

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This was a pesky one... It's because there is also a "Taylor" in the mix here. Jade is actually the one with the assets, Taylor is pretty much non-existent, but because newly introduced characters are automatically added to the middle, Lex gets removed. When she spawns back, her old information is lost... So I either fix Taylor in this case, or make sure people who get removed keep their old information. Hmm...

5. Colin Tremmel

Colin Tremmel Member

There are also points on that date where lex is a floating head it's to early for halloween to be the headless horseman. also lex's sprite disappears on the second date plz fix.

6. Sunburngamer23

Sunburngamer23 New Member

After reading this thread I learned I'm not the only one with this problem and it needs to be fixed. I about had a heart attack when it first happened.

7. Dyire

Dyire New Member

I can say that I had similar problems however Lex was fully clothed so I do not know if this will cause a different issue when it comes to the games

8. Colin Tremmel

Colin Tremmel Member

No the same bug will happen even if Lex is wearing clothes. Bug is a bug whether clothes or no clothes.

9. DrReverb

DrReverb New Member

I've encountered this issue too. During the camping scene Lex will be headless. In a later portion she's a floating head.

10. Cronosus

Cronosus New Member

heh, i have this funny bug too.. sometimes headless sometime just floating head. :amsmuggy:

11. Dandy99

Dandy99 New Member

i found this bug too and to be honest i just sat laughing for a solid minute because i had also seen a post in which the game was tagged "psychological horror" on steam at some point.

12. Foxy_McFoxface

Foxy_McFoxface New Member

I understand this bug is marked as fixed, however it is still ongoing for me - perhaps it's just the Steam version that still suffers from it?

13. Bokune

Bokune New Member

nope the problem still exists on the plain windows version too.

14. Z4pper

Z4pper New Member

Definitely still broke.