Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Known issues and workarounds (Read before posting!)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lennian, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

As with any game, due to the wide range of computer configurations these days, issues are unavoidable. In this topic I will list all known issues and bugs, so you don't have to post about them anymore :)

Installation issues:
    In order to run the game, you will need .NET Framework 4.5 and Visual C++ 2010 (x86) installed. Not doing these will result in games crashing or not starting left and right, check this first!

Known issues:
    • You can't even launch the launcher
      • Either .NET Framework is corrupt or Windows blocked it for you. Richt-click FurPowered.Client.exe, choose Properties, then click/check Unblock and Apply/Close.
    • Launcher fails to download or even verify files with a 404
      • Problem with the setup on your network. A workaround is being worked on.
    • Game will not start after launching, crash-log mentions something with "MojoShader.dll"
      • Check if you have installed Visual C++ 2010 correctly.
    Known bugs:
    • Mac/Linux is working but requires a few steps before it runs, please read this.
    I don't see my issue :(
    If your issue is not mentioned, please make a new topic and describe your problem as precise as possible. For crashes I require the crashlog, how that works can be read here: https://forums.amorousgame.com/thre...ting-or-feel-the-wrath-of-the-dark-lord.1077/

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Fixed in v0.4.1:
    • Game crashes when you try to do anything in player customization
      • Workaround: Only change your name and click the green button.
    • Mouse moves on its own in fullscreen.
      • Workaround: Press F2 to switch to windowed mode instead.
    • After doing the prologue I have no phone.
      • Workaround: Once you've been to inside the club, go back outside where Kane is and the phone should unlock.
      • If you went home already, you will have to restart the game skipping the prologue. The new version will fix your save accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.