Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Just some things I noticed

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by Hopeless Romantic Wolf, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

Hopeless Romantic Wolf Member

The sizing tool obviously has some clipping issues but that's common problem for creator games. Sometimes when you select an item, there'll always be some random mis-coloring behind it (like tiny spots of green behind hair). The last item I noticed was the paint tool. Easy paint works fine, though it is annoying to see chest fur and hair are linked together (and, weirdly, the character's cock turns blue along with the eyes sometimes 0-0), but the Advanced Paint is in need of serious work. It does work, technically speaking. Only it paints everything but chosen patterns and can't be erased at all. Even trying to paint over it leaves huge streak like marks and the entire fursona is a mess by the end of it. You then need to restart the program otherwise ALL of the painting cock-ups you made linger on every single template from there on out.

The first two items aren't really a problem but the third is probably the only serious problem I've found with the maker. If that's fixed, I can't say there'd be a problem with it.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

There is actually a part-picker under Advanced to color something you click. Easy color works with palletes which are shared. Part picker only cares for the selected item.

EDIT: It does seem a bug slipped in between release and uploading, I'll get a hotfix out.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  3. Lennian

Could you retest this with the latest version and confirm its fixed? I reckon your platform is Windows?

4. Sapphy

Sapphy New Member

Looks like the hotfix may not of worked...unless I don't know how to select a part properly for recoloring in the part menu.

5. Lennian

Go to Advanced Coloring > click the Part Picker button. Then highlight a part on your character, click it, and adjust the color.

6. Sapphy

Sapphy New Member

Seems like I'm having trouble with highlighting a part... this is troublesome.
    (Decided to get a new launcher. It works now~)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  7. Lennian

Ugh, I really need to get that new launcher out, it has file verification in it.

8. Weird Kitty

Weird Kitty Active Member

Same happened to me. If I use the Advanced coloring, change tabs and then come back to it I cannot change or erase it, even if I create a new fursona.

9. Kallen Crittenden

Kallen Crittenden New Member

there is still a problem with the sizing! when you go to increase the penis size, or ball size, it looks as if the penis is coming off the leg, not as much of a problem with the balls, but I want my penis to be in the right place damn it! xD