Shoutbox (Disabled)

Just some little review

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Private0201, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Private0201

Private0201 New Member

So i've finished the game already. And just 2 complaints. Maybe additional at the end

1. Too short. Hope this will be patched up in the next update, keep it up!
    2. WHY CAN'T I SAVE THE CHARACTER'S PICTURE

I mean, it's animated and stuff, but please at least let us have a picture of them from the system folders (Jax, Coby, Seth)...

But then, i played it and i can flow with the game, being as the good supportive person in this game. The story is really good, especially Jax.
    It's quite sad to hear the tragedy happened with Zach before he met us. And also when he got fired from the club, it's quite heart-breaking even for me as a player and someone who should comfort him at that time. If he's real i'd give him a tight hug, and will never let go until he's happy again. Even if he's happy i still won't release it. From a bartender to nothing, but finding a love of his life? Maybe that's a good compensation instead.
    Also Coby as your step-brother, regardless of your species, it's really good! Maybe if i can meet him i'd say a million thanks for letting me know the others and also loving him owo

The animation, since this was Jasonafex project, is a no surprise it'd be so good. I mean, he's already known for this kind of thing. I really expect to see more from Amorous next update.

And last, please don't put the ending of each date with sex scene. I mean, everytime we complete a date with someone at the end, if we call them via phone, all we got is just a controlable sex scene with the partner, and then that's it. No interaction such as talking or stuff like that. To be honest, i don't like that since that means we can't meet the person again without having sex. I still want to talk to Jax normally, he's a cutie T^T

And also, a suggestion. Maybe you can try to add a memorable photo feature. I mean, in the end of every last date, we can get a picture with the person we dated with, and can be saved into computer. I really want that, and hoping that'd be a nice idea!

Sorry for the mistakes of either grammar, vocabulary, or something else in my review, and i know it's not little actually (XD). But i expect to see more from this game. Although i can't help to donate, but an encouragement from a lot of people would be a good thing, right? Keep it up!

2. Weird Kitty

Weird Kitty Active Member

In regards to the path feeling short and rushed I agree completely. Sadly I heard it is supposed to be completed or will remain unchanged until 1.0. I think both currently available routes can be worked for something longer and more meaningful, hopefully they'll do it. Maybe there will be a change of pace once the new system coming with 0.4 gets released.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

In response to "I still want to talk to Jax normally, he's a cutie T^T", what exactly do you expect from this? This is not a chat simulator or something, everything you see on screne is written by hand. Every extra interaction means we have to write those, and even those will grow stale.

4. Private0201

Private0201 New Member

Yep. 3 dates is not enough for me. It takes like... 5 maybe
    But eh, this is a seriously hard project so i respect that lack of story. But, we can expect a surprise from the team, right? I dunno, maybe they'd break my statement here by showing something else.

Since i've mentioned it above this quote, that's fine actually. Just, i feel that 3 dates is not enough for me. But don't worry, the meaning of bolding at that sentence is just to justifying the statement above this.
    This game, i believe, (since i'm new) requires more than a year to be done. I dunno when Amorous was released for the first time, but it's still a long journey to a perfect complete game.
    If i can say, even 0.3 is already like this, how about 1.0? Hats off to all of you. The team. The patreons too.

Don't worry about me overliking Jax now, it's not any of your fault. It's mine xD

5. Lennian

Right now Lupin and I just follow orders from Jasonafex, I would want to do so much more to make it a better game and I do, there is a bit of artistic freedom from a programmers perspective. But in the end I'm bound to what Jasonafex' general idea of the game is and what he gives me to work with, we can ask for more and propose ideas. But if he says no, well, yea...

6. Weird Kitty

o_o...

7. Private0201

Private0201 New Member

Err, is he online quite often? If so, then try to ask. Well, a good product doesn't come from the maker itself only. The maker requires some feedback from people who tried it and the maker can make it better.

If Jasonafex reading this, i know doing this and that for this thing is hard, especially you have FM and BBS too. But, you can try to look at our feedbacks, and some suggestion or critique from us. If you feel like that's a good thing to add/remove from your game, then ask Lennian or Lupin to help you to do so.

I'm a no patreon tbh, but if encouraging you is something you can accept, then i will.

8. Lennian

He's online all the time, communication about ideas and asking for certain changes isn't the problem. Jasonafex has a particular view on his game and how it should work and what it should become, and there is not much we can change about that.

9. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

I came back from God knows how long 'cause I heard of the events here from a little birdie. My suggestion to you is this; cut ties with Jason and Kabs and continue the game elsewhere. Find an artist and animator that is more cooperative and less toxic than those two.

MikeFoxclaw, Private0201 and Flibble like this.
  10. Private0201

Private0201 New Member

...wow. I never expect a turn like this seriously. Is it real?
    Welp. So based on what do i understand from Lennian, Jasonafex wants this game to be a normal 'A' (example) but you actually want it to be a 'B' that's better. Am i correct?

P.S. please. change. your. freakin. signature. gif. I can't die laughing the whole time y'know, i have only 1 life! x'D

11. Weird Kitty

I don't think its a good idea to continue poking this subject.

Edit - I accidentaly double posted welp.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
  12. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

YOUR DESPERATION WON'T STOP ME FROM BEING POPULAR AND SUCCESSFUL.

MikeFoxclaw, Flibble and Lupin like this.
  13. Private0201

Private0201 New Member

Oh man we have a popufur here xD