Shoutbox (Disabled)

Jax.. I just can't...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MonolithTyriss, Oct 16, 2016.

1. MonolithTyriss

MonolithTyriss New Member

I don't know.. maybe it's me? Maybe it's just hitting a nerve. I can't really tell. But I can't. The roundabout way that lands you in the back alley at the one point in the dating path no matter what you do. I'm sorry. That's just too much emotional bull.. too much like times I've had. I can't bring myself to even try to finish that part. I bailed on it twice before I just had to put it up. And now my blood's boiling because I had to walk away. I don't know what to do with myself right now.

It's.. I feel like I'm depressed.. but.. instead of sad it's super angry. I'm so upset in a rip-something-apart way that I just can't focus on anything. I can't get myself to do something to take my mind off things. I can't even sleep even though I've been up like 30+ hours because it's raining, and the roof will be loudly leaking the whole time. Keep me awake anyway. This sorta thing is why I avoid dating sims.. I don't know what drove me to go back to Amorous. I can at least see, why I never finished the jax date-line last time I played. :< This is just too disheartening.

2. BlitzTheHitz

BlitzTheHitz Well-Known Member

Can we get Tim Burton to film a 30 second movie?

3. Flibble

Flibble Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The allure of lizard cock :3

Duralt'Vihar and Flibble like this.
  5. MonolithTyriss

MonolithTyriss New Member

Okay you got me, that is pretty awesome. Just.. that fight outside the club.. it's hard to get through. I'm reminded way too much of things that've happened to me for real. How many relationships that crashed badly for me. Blows whatever immersion there may have been. It's obviously not the game's fault, it's all me. I guess some day I'll get my head together and get Jax.. hopefully before we see 0.4 come out!