Shoutbox (Disabled)

Update January Content Update #2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lennian, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Another batch of new parts for our Fursona Maker from our artists, this time they are insect themed! See the changelog below for more information.

Windows
    Windows users will only have to grab our launcher in order to redownload the game (or update it if you already had a previous version installed). The patch only weights a small 4mb!

Mac OS X and Linux
    Since we don't have an updater for Linux and Mac OS X yet, we updated the old build with new content. For those who already had a previous version and don't want to re-download the full game just for some new parts, we have a separate download available with just the new parts. Grab it from here.

Linux users should extract the zip at the following location:
    Code:
    FursonaMaker_Data/StreamingAssets/Parts/
    Mac users should right-click their existing app, choose "Show Package contents", then extract the zip at the following location:
    Code:
    Contents/Resources/Data/StreamingAssets/Parts/
    For this release, be sure to remove the following files if you manually update your parts:
    Changelog
    Artists
    • Spirit D (insect parts)
    • Okami (spider parts)
    Known release issues
    • None!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    Sapphy, Weird Kitty and K3TA like this.
  2. Sapphy

Sapphy New Member

Once again, a lovely patch, Lennian. I love all these new parts. (Sorry, a avid insect lover here)

EDIT: I have a bug to report. The double tail isn't where it is meant to be, compared to the rest of the tails. Hope that helps.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  3. AniRec

AniRec New Member

I have a problem, in the moment for extract the update, the launcher stop working

4. shadrokgreybadger

shadrokgreybadger New Member

when i tryed getting the game at the last second, it told me the game is corupted and I coulden't get it to work after acopule of attempts please tell me what to do please?!

5. HumanPaladin

HumanPaladin New Member

I downloaded all I needed, but its not appearing in my game??

6. Burner

Burner New Member

On windows 10 it visually freezing. I know it's running - the audio is still running and I can modify it's volume. but the volume slider doesn't move and the loading bar stops.

7. HumanPaladin

HumanPaladin New Member

I
    I am having the EXACT same issue

8. Reese

Reese New Member

Same here... anyone with ideas?

9. Romanator

Romanator New Member

Another one reporting the same issue. Changing the quality and/or resolution makes no difference (as can be expected), it freezes and stops anyway. I was looking forward to check this game out, only to be met with a bug straight away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.