Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Issue when starting up Amorous.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Perr Lynstad, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Perr Lynstad

Perr Lynstad New Member

I have the game fully actualized, with my Windows 7, and it gets stuck in this screen and it doesn´t let me do anything, what do I do?, I´ve deleted the game and installed it back a few times but the resoult´s always the same, I have other furry/kemono games and they work perfectly, it´s this one that doesn´t work. Does anyone know a way to fix this?, posting a captured screen of the one the game gets stuck in.
    [​IMG]
    In case it doesn´t show, it´s the one where it says: Welcome to Amorous! Keep in mind that this is a work-in-progress, and it isn´t a finished product.

And then it says: Ok, I understand this is a work-in-progress.

But I can´t see the mouse anywhere, and also it gets stuck there. Is there a solution for this?, thanks.

2. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

This is an Amorous issue since you describe it as the screen at the very beginning of the game. Please actually read the giant message on the forums main page that says "Don't post Amorous Bugs in [the Launcher] section" before posting an Amorous bug in the Launcher section. I've moved this thread to the correct section.

As for your issue, someone other than me will have to help you.

3. WeisserWolf

WeisserWolf Member

I would try pressing "F2" to make it windowed and see if that lets the cursor appear. If that doesn't work, while still windowed do an alt+tab to switch away from the window (which should make the normal Windows cursor appear), then click somewhere inside the game window and see if it pops in at the same spot clicked.

4. Perr Lynstad

Perr Lynstad New Member

Nope, doesn´t work either, this is frustrating...