Shoutbox (Disabled)

Is a Buyout of Possible?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sabrewolft, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Sabrewolft

Sabrewolft New Member

Just like the thread says: Would it be possible to buy rights to this game at its current state of development, compensate the creators for their intellectual property, and continue on with future updates with other devs?

If so, Who would be the contact(s) for such a proposal?

This is one of the better developed and put together games for the furry community, It would be a shame to see it go completely dead in the water ( like so many furry collaborations do.) . If the team of developers has reached a point where they no longer wish to deal with the tedium of working on this project, there is no reason why they should not be able to sit back and collect royalties if someone or some group were to be allowed to pick up this project and move forward with it. Much like a song writer would be compensated for their work,right?

2. ukiyofur

ukiyofur New Member

Completely agree with this, the game is insanely well made, and for it to be further developed would be amazing.

3. Rundas

Rundas New Member

I would love the idea. Gotta agree, out of all the furry games I've come across, this has to be one of the best if not the best for me. It's a shame that this game might end up like all the others and just stop being supported. I don't see why the developers wouldn't mind the idea of someone buying the rights and further compensating them for it. There's so much potential in it, so it'd be nothing but profit for the devs. But I have no idea on who you'd contact to discuss the matter.