Shoutbox (Disabled)

Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glewd, Mar 27, 2015.

1. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Hi everyone!

Most of you should know me by now but I'd like to introduce myself for everyone who doesn't know me.

My name is Chris and I come from Germany. I'm 19 years old and currently in my last year of school before I start my apprenticeship or go to a University. I stumbled upon Amorous when 0.1 got released in FA and joined the Forum at the end of 2015. Due to inactivity and a shitty nickname (which is still the case :p), I decided to create a new account and voilà! BlackHusky was born.

Well what else can I say? I do a lot of sports and I did competitive athletics a couple of years back. I love video games and my prefered platform is the PC. So, if you're ever interested in playing with me, just leave me a PM and I'll add you in Steam, Skype whatever.

Well I guess that's it folks!

Serothi and Zhaarek like this.
  2. TheBlackDrake

TheBlackDrake Member

Well, time to introduce myself !

I'm TheBlackDrake (you can call me Drake ^^). I'm 20 and I'm a dragon. I'm pretty new to the furry community but I've already made friends in this beautiful family. I'm French and I'm currently studying software development in a Paris University. I really like playing video games especially strategy and management games.

I've known Amorous for about 3 month now and I love it along its characters. I really like Zenith :amgrumpy:and Jax :amlaughing:date paths.

I'm not a big chatter but I really like to hangout with friends on Skype and Teamspeak. If you want to chat a bit, send me a pm ;). I'm also a lot on the Amorous forum shoutbox ^^.

See ya later~

HossBoss, SkyLeone, Zhaarek and 3 others like this.
  3. HossBoss

HossBoss New Member

Hey all!
    I'm Jacob (aka HossBoss), I'm 27 and I found Amorous via my mate and have fallen in love with the game. I just finished my freshman year at community college working towards a transfer degree in Computer engineering (preference hardware engineering). I like to believe I'm pretty friendly and approachable so feel free to hit me up for a chat. A few of my hobbies are video games, anime, music, and reading for fun (mostly manga and fantasy and yaoi). well that's all i can think to say about myself so if you have a question you know how to contact me!
    Sayōnara

Zhaarek and KeatonTheWolf like this.
  4. Multi-Paradox

Multi-Paradox New Member

Hi everyone, its high time I made an introduction. Some of the members who have been around a while will know me, I have a bad habit of disappearing for a week or a few months (sorry).

Well, my real name is Oliver, I am from New Zealand (specifically Auckland) Just started university this year studying a major in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology. I cant really recall why/when I stumbled across amorous, I wasn't a furry at the time and still am sort of not (I know its weird) and thought following the process of the games construction and seeing the community go from strength to strength over the last 2 years was great. I love the people I have had the privilege of meeting while making my rounds here.

I am into gaming (obviously), Tramping (I am a Kiwi after all), hiking, Airsoft. I have a huge interest in history and once you get me on a topic, good luck stopping me. If you want to meet up on discord or Steam flick me a PM (I am on PC and PS4).

5. Nuuvii

Nuuvii New Member

Hi, I'm no one of importance.

Kinda like Y'all and I couldn't really decide for myself on G/B/S or whatever the made up ones are.
    So I want to say Hello on behalf of myself and say that i came here because I got linked this game on a video on Phub so yeah. Amorous is a thing, its also an extreme feeling of sexual desire.

I really say, be all ya can't be

6. GGray

GGray New Member

Hi, I'm Gray!

I'm just your average American student. And a furry. That's probably less average.

I have a snail's pace when it comes to art (note the placeholder avi atm), but I do draw!

See you around! ;)

7. Sereanna

Sereanna New Member

Ehm, I´m like really new in this kind of stuff so,etc
    My name is Sereanna and what can I say? English is not my first language so sorry for any grammatical mistakes.
    I love practically everthings? I love to read and my favourite book might be The name of the wind I love anime and my favourite anime might be Silent Voice I like shows, movies, games, etc
    Usually I play more interactive games and didn´t expect Amourous to be some kind of a novel visual? I never played one except Sweet Crush but I loved it!
    I hope to see more characters, longer plots, more mini-games and more and more. I´m just really hyped about this game and can´t wait to see what more they´re going to bring us

Vosque likes this.
  8. 2_9erSavoy

2_9erSavoy New Member

Hey all, Savoy here. First time in the forums so I figured I'd drop in for introductions. I'm an avid gamer, have been for many years. I also build and repair PCs, laptops and other devices as a hobby. I'm also a big admirer of furry art of all kinds, think that stems from playing Brutal: Paws of Fury. I do a little artwork myself, though it's mostly all done thru my studio suites on my PC. However, I seldom if ever post any. Anyways, glad to be here and can't wait to see what future projects the devs have coming up.

9. Darkcloudex

Darkcloudex New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Darkcloudex, but you can call me Dark for short.

I am just a somewhat mellow guy who likes to play games and talk about almost anything. I am mainly a PC gamer, but I also play consoles from time to time.

I am flabbergasted from how the game turned out from way back in the years when I first saw it. Glad it was way better than I tried it back in gosh 3 to 4 years ago? I can't keep track of time.

Anyways I am glad to be here and stuff. I don't know what else to say.

Rockinout4 likes this.
  10. Rockinout4

Rockinout4 New Member

Hey! Guess I should get around to this! Rockinout4 is a bad name and I wish I knew how to change it. Found Amorous which led me to this wonderful forum here!

All I can really say is, learning to draw, finally made a Fursona thanks to Fursona maker, love music, cars, games, all that stuff!

11. mirandasd

mirandasd New Member

Hi all. Im newbie. Nice to be a part of this community!