Shoutbox (Disabled)

Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glewd, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Matthew Shane

Matthew Shane New Member

are you the same kabier that helped him create his flash animations if so then you are a great artist just wanted to give ya some credit.

2. Khaoti

Khaoti New Member

Uhm, hello! I'm Khaoti and I'm rather new to the furry scene. I definitely know I would like to explore more in-depth, but I never really got the chance to. I'm an artist and I like to roleplay and I thought what better way to jump into the community than to put myself out there and say hello! Hopefully I'll make some friends along the way, too! So hello everyone!

Slew likes this.
  3. Darthbane539

Darthbane539 New Member

Well hello everyone I'm kinda new I like to play video games and books mostly star Wars books :p I'm kinda a nerd and if you want to know anything about me let me know.

4. Skoon

Skoon New Member

Howdy.

I'm Skoon. I'm a long time furry/brony artist and an even longer time general furry.

I'm from the dregs of rural American society. Grew up as hillbilly as modernly possible in the Allegheny hills of northern Appalachia. Which I now reside in once again, though, this time with an indoor toilet.

I joined this place because I really dig this dating game. A genre I never thought I'd enjoy finally opened up to me with a decently made Fnaf dating sim. Now this.

I might have to draw Coby.

5. Xierrer

Xierrer New Member

Hi! My name is Xierrer. I joined this forum back in April because i liked the art style of the game. I like to play video games, and 4 different trading card games. I am still new to the fandom. If there is anything else you would like to know, feel free to message me.

p.s. I am terrible at introductions.

6. Falamor Rendora

Falamor Rendora Active Member

Howdy im a person

7. Worse

Worse New Member

Hello my name is Bo and I'm from europe.

I do stuff.

Nice to meet you.

8. Jess179

Jess179 New Member

My name is Jess. My name is also Jeff.

I don't really know how to introduce myself without sounding like a goof. lol
    Well I'm reeealy into Electronic music. I was stoked to see mittsies music in Amourous, that was super cool!
    My favorite bands i guess would have to be Odesza.

I Love to interact with fuzz butts like you guys. But I tend to be shy on forums.

Skype: jeffking179, would love to get to know you guys better!!! :)

9. Malietus

Malietus Member

Oh hello there!

I've just made this account a couple of weeks ago but then I stumbled across this post, so I might as well give it a go~

Hello everyone!

My name is Malietus, or you can call me Mali, Mal, or even Mally for short!

I came across Amorous through a video on youtube and it looked pretty.. well.. uh.. cute~
    So I decided to give it a shot. And by the time I finished Seth's route, I was already in love with the game~

I like to draw pokemon and drink lots of hot coco, It's what I do~ >_< (I can't help it! xD )
    I get a little shy while meeting new people around the forums but I'll try my best to approach them! :3

Anywho, nice to meet ya guys!

10. Immy

Immy New Member

Ah , the forum's introductions. I quite missed that
    Well where do I stard
    My name is Paul (my friends calls me Ima or just Immy. Some just call me smol because in real life im very smol considered my country) I'm from Italy and I'm a student of fine arts. I'm not that much outgoing person since well... Lets say just bad experience in the past. But slowly im recovering from that.
    and I dont know whatelse to day, never been good at this
    well, My style is between real and cartoon, but im slowly getting away from the cartoon style so.. is okay?

Welp , I guess i tried, there is not that much interesting things in my life (saddly, but I hope to remake myself in Canada)

11. LucasTheAvian

LucasTheAvian New Member

Hey Lucas here, I'm better known as Neon Streaks, I hope to feel welcomed here. I simply love Amorous, I hope the updates become more frequent.

12. Danny088888

Danny088888 New Member

Hi xD

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Furion, cameron589, Malietus and 2 others like this.
  13. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Hello everybody.

My name is Spencer. I joined on July 23 2016. I consider myself to be an asexual. However I am attracted to male furries. I am somewhat shy and insecure around new people in real life, but I'm a nice guy and try my best to be understanding of others. I just graduated high school not too long and am planning on going to college. I don't know what I want to do yet. I can always figure it out later though. I love videogames, my favorite RPG is Dark Cloud 2. I also like Dragonball Z Kai, and I hang out with my friends every now and then. It's nice to be apart of this community where I can become friends with all kinds of people. Feel free to get to know me better. By the way before you ask I live in America.

14. Queen_Lilly

Queen_Lilly New Member

Well hi...i urr..idk what to say...Im lilly, i joined this game just now because i found it while searching about...this place is cool and i cant wait to try here....i used to draw but lost my motivation ...im friendly and i like to change between furs such as wolves, foxes kitties and dragons...love you all <3

15. Furion

Furion New Member

Hallo, Freunde, my name's Furion (I bet you'd never have guessed) and I'm a German-American veterinary student currently living in the southern United States. You may or may not recognise me from other sites; I'm not particularly prominent on or off the internet, but I am a member of the administration team of FiMFiction.net's "LGBT" group, so a few of you may recognise me from there. I spend my free time reading, gaming, and otherwise spending time with close friends and family, though I'm not nearly as active physically as I really should be. Since a lot of others here seem to be into gaming as well, I'll add that I tend to play tactical games and RPGs; one recent favourite of mine being XCOM 2. If you'd like to add me on Steam, feel free to check my profile for the link, just be sure to let me know who you are first.

This isn't my first foray into furry communities; I dabbled a bit back in my middle to early high school days, but only on the fringes. Recently I've been finding myself returning to some of the communities I used to participate in, so I figured I'd go ahead and set up an account here. I was never heavily involved in any of these communities, mind you, so I'm still figuring out where and how I fit into them. Hopefully, my time here can help with that.

I don't normally talk about my sexuality when I'm typing up forum introductions, but considering the nature of this particular forum I figure it's relevant. I'm gay, which I've realised for some four or five years now; it's hard to say for certain. I'm out to pretty much all of my best friends and some of my relatives. Unfortunately, though, I do live in the deep south and so oftentimes I don't get to be as open about it as I'd like.

In any case, that's about all I care to disclose here; do feel free to let me know if you're interested in chatting, though. I'm generally willing. Until then, though, auf wiedersehen!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  16. Sublime Lizard

Sublime Lizard Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

Hello one and all, after about six months of so I have finally decided to write my introduction. Its not impressive but I suppose its WAY over do at this point :p
    So I've been a furry for a long time, about five years or so. But I've always have enjoyed reptiles, and in fact played them all the time in the Role-playing game Dungeons and Dragons. After a period of time I started to do commissions for doing D&D adventures. Got pretty good at it too, I was even commissioned a few times for erotic adventures which was a whole new experience for me. It was good money, but do to some personal issue I burned out. I still try to write sometimes but its still hard, even though I enjoy it.

But anyways enough of that, I used to go to school for Computer Forensics, then I went into the Police Academy. I had lots of fun while I was there, as I have always enjoyed helping people. But unfortunately it was not to be, due to some family issues I had to drop out, even though ninety-nine percent of my schooling was paid for from grants and scholarships. Afterwords I got a job in a bakery/coffee shop. And boy was that hell. I worked the midnight-shifts making the baked goods in the middle of the night, and some might have more stressful jobs but mine was pretty bad. Had to make two-thousand baked goods in three hours by yourself in sweltering heat and humidity.

It was around this time I had found out through *ahem* contacts about this site, intrigued I checked it out. And much to my surprised I found out that I liked the game. I also spent the nights off staring at the shoutbox and marveling at the creatures I saw there. Eventually after a few months I finally mustered up the courage to say hello, and shortly after that I started to spend my free time around the community that I grew to love as a sort of adopted family.

And after a time, i moved out of my home state and now live in another. Got out of the old bad job and hopeful I can find a new one. And in the mean time, I'm more then happy to be with you all. Thank you for taking time to read this long winded post. *chuckles* I could never end a story or an essay, so have a good time all.

Tzu, HopelessGrim, Haiku and 2 others like this.
  17. MrPseudonym

MrPseudonym New Member

Hi, I'm mrpseudonym. You might not know me, but I'm an avid home rocketry enthusiast, and I play altogether too much Kerbal Space Program. My enjoyment of KSP also means that I have an alright grasp on basic orbital mechanics, so that's fun. I aspire to be an aerospace engineer or to become a coder/designer of something, so that I can have my name on something in life. I enjoy board games such as Settlers of Catan, which probably qualifies me for nerd status. I really want to be able to join and play a full D&D campaign, but every time I try to join one, I'm either too late and the party's full, or I just get the character set up and never get to start. I lived in the Greater Seattle Metro (AKA, like, all of King County) for 10 1/2 years, and I now live in Texas. My dream job would probably be to fly C-17s out of Joint Base Lewis-McChord, because I love C-17s and I love the Northwest. I'm a sports enthusiast, and I am a fan of the Seattle Reign of the NWSL and the Seattle Seahawks of the NFL, and my favorite players are probably Jessica Fishlock and Jon Ryan. I don't know how a semicolon works, even though I like to write, so I've probably been abusing the fuck out of commas for my entire life. I used to hate furries (and I still do dislike certain parts of the community, but that's another issue...), but then I realized "Hey wait, I'm a furry." Then my life changed forever.
    Just kidding, I'm still dead inside.
    I'm also an automotive enthusiast, so that's fun. My favorite car is the (soon-to-be-late) Dodge Viper, and my favorite truck is the Oshkosh HEMTT (which is the truck in my avatar). I do play Counter Strike, albeit pretty badly, and I also enjoy sucking at Dota 2 and other games. Don't get me wrong though, I'll still kick your ass in a game of Halo. I just don't enjoy online multiplayer, mainly because I suck at it. Also, it's fun to talk shit to the guy next to you.
    Anyways, that's me.

18. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

I'm intersted in chatting with you buddy. My name is KeatonTheWolf. Nice to meet you. I'm asexual but I can be in touch with my gay side every now and then.

19. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Please leave him a PM when you're interested in talking to him. This is a Thread for Introductions only :)

20. Ivald

Ivald New Member

First time i write someting on the forum ( Since here the not much people )
    So Hello i named myself Ivald cause i love Norce Mythologie and someting happened related to this name
    Im just a kinda shy guy that drawn thing in black and white cause i don't like colors...But i doo like Anime ( Otaku confirmed ) And last thing i be connect only the week end cause im still studying and im in Interna T-T
    And now realy last thing Don't question my health cause it's will be always bad