Shoutbox (Disabled)

Input from a new guy.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Lycanshero, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Lycanshero

Lycanshero New Member

I saw this on an ad and decided to try it for the first time. Love the game now after playing it, but I do have some info that is either repeated or newly suggested, so I apologize for the extra detail and info.

First off, love there are three to four enemy models in that game with their individual sex scenes they share, but I think it should have random model base sex scenes or possibly other enemies joining in the fun. Also the sex scenes are easy to escape as I found out (after figuring the keys to struggle and resist). Maybe with the timer and/or the faster the enemy is going in the sex it should be difficult to kick out. However when facing the big gator at the end, he did prove to be difficult at times in the sex, when he started to pick up his pace.

I also did experiments with all the levels and felt the easy was easy, medium was easy with just 1 extra life and hard was medium. Dunno if that was intentional or I am just that good, but it seemed a little easy in the fights.

I am guessing this is still a beta or opening game to wet the appetites of us fans, but definitely more stages are needed with different bosses and enemies. ((So my suggestion or my anticipation of what is to come))

These are suggestions I have to possibly make the game more interesting or not (give or take); the customization of Verge's skin and clothing is a nice touch, but maybe a character customization for those that like to see if they can make a character and try and survive.

Another part on this maybe have a level maker to play around with. Unlocking enemies, clothing or etc to add in it to see how the stage goes then share it. Even make it more interesting to follow customization, maybe be able to make custom boss.

That is all I can think of for now. Other than that, keep up the awesome work on this outstanding kinky game ^^.