Shoutbox (Disabled)

Inconsistency after Jax' date

Discussion in 'Backup' started by SDFR, May 22, 2015.

1. SDFR

SDFR New Member

After scene with theatre(Jax date) i had conversation with Coby, when my character sayed something about kiss. But i can surely remember, that it was a hug(different action variant).

2. Icefreeze

Icefreeze Member

It was the same for me. They obviously have a few bugs and complications with the text, but I'm sure it'll all be fixed in the next hotfix.

3. savage_of

savage_of New Member

theres a couple weird things ive noticed. The sex scene with seth made it sound like it was missionary with the legs wrapped around ur back and stuff but it was just doggy style outta nowhere. didnt fit what i heard or the mood in my opinion. and in the sex scene with coby his underwear comes off several blocks before you take it off in the text, and skipping any animation of the doggy style by showing cowgirl while describing doggy was a little mishmash too. the angle of penetration looked weird to me too but idk what itd take to fix it and i guess its not that big a deal.

BUT the biggest thing i have an issue with is that visual stories like this usually have a way to scroll up and see a text log just incase something goes by too fast or i miss click and it really bothers me that theres no way to go back in the story like that here to my knowledge. and a lot of ones i played have the choices on the main screen so i made a habit of clicking the chat box and them being there screws me up a little but thats just a personal issue. and ive never seen it before but ive always thought itd be nice if there were a way to just go back to the last choice if i decided to remake it or i miss clicked. It could be remedied by saving a lot i know but its just a thought.

Anyway good start in general, im aware its an alpha i just thought i should point some things out because of that. Cant wait until we can test skye ;3 or for some masculine top guys too. <3

Also you tell coby you kissed jax after the movie even if you dont choose that option

4. Guest71e126

Guest71e126 New Member

Dating Jax.

Just after seeing the movie with him (western, if it matters), I chose to just hug him.
    The day after, when I talk to Coby, there's this line:

"Alright, alright. We had coffee, we went to a movie and we kissed. Nothing with tongue or anything, just a peck".

That was one of the alternatives to the hug, and I didn't choose the kiss

5. AzraelR

AzraelR New Member

Same thing has happened to me too: watched the Romantic Commedy, Hugged him, told Coby I kissed him.

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks!