Shoutbox (Disabled)

In-game Internet linked Communication

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Icefreeze, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Icefreeze

Icefreeze Member

I thought about this while thinking about the concept of a launcher, and figured this would be a nice addition. Since there is obviously an in game phone, perhaps, as long as you are connected to the internet, you could message other players that you've registered in your contacts, perhaps swapping "numbers" or player IDs on the forums. This way you could text them in game without having to minimize the game and go back to the website; it would, basically, make it feel more immersive.

Perhaps someone doesn't want this communication at a certain time. They could set their phone to silent or "do not disturb mode" so that they can't be bothered by texts. An anti-spam option would probably be a good idea as well.

I personally have no idea how hard this would be to code, whether servers would have to be set up or if it could be done quickly and simply. I figured it was worth mentioning, it would be awesome if it could be implemented.

Azure likes this.
  2. Kingdom_of_Me

Kingdom_of_Me New Member

And maybe, since the scenes to my understanding, have a model that then takes your fursona customizations and implements them, it would be possible to even have... uh *ahem* sex with the online people you'd met via phone.

Although that might be a little too weird

3. Icefreeze

Icefreeze Member

It's not as much weird, but that would be difficult. The only way to do that would be to have pre-made animations to choose from that piece as much as your fursona onto one of the characters as possible. That would be difficult and a lot of extra work, but a neat feature if possible.

4. Weisshail

Weisshail New Member

I think it might be interesting to be able to have scenes with other characters, but it shouldn't just be like random encounters, it should be agreed upon by both parties. If you get random invites with people it'd be kinda awkward and annoying. Again, this is if it would even be plausible to include within the game itself.

5. Icefreeze

Icefreeze Member

Yeah... would be neat, though.