Shoutbox (Disabled)

I'm so confused about myself

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by KeatonTheWolf, Aug 1, 2016.

1. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Okay so here's the thing. I personally consider myself to be asexual as I'm not into romance or love. However, at the same time I think I'm also a bit of a homosexual. I find male characters in games, TV shows, and movies to be attractive. It mainly male furries. Does this make me gay? I don't know. Am I sexually confused? Or am I just going through a phase right now? If I was gay I certainly wouldn't have a problem with that. I haven't really told anybody about this as I am uncertain about my sexual orientation. I just find male furries to be goddamn sexy. What do you guys think?

2. Danny088888

Danny088888 New Member

Hey Keaton,

The fact that you're into male characters, doesn't necessarily have to make you gay. If you compare it to real life, you should be considering what you find attractive in REAL people. If that happens to be a guy, then yes. There's also the possibility you're bi-sexual (like with me). Every person discovers their sexuality in their own way; it just so happens you're experimenting and exploring it via this community (and there's nothing wrong with that).

In real life: Try to go out every once in a while; try to surpass your boundaries and explore your sexualities; it's to only way to find out what type of personalities you find attractive. I'm speaking out of experience; I've been the same way when I was younger. I explored and found out I am attracted to both genders as I look at personalities as opposed to genitals or looks.

Hopefully this helped you out a bit :).

KeatonTheWolf likes this.
  3. Kovy

Kovy Member

Well, If you find male genitalia Hot, and Erection pron to happen, then yes you are gay. If you dont feel like hooking up with someone, then thats fine lol just give it time

KeatonTheWolf likes this.
  4. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Yeah. I kind of find male genitalia hot, but of course I have my standards. It's only ever for fictional characters.

5. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Yeah I think that kind of helped. Thanks. I'm new to this kind of stuff. I honestly never thought I would take a liking towards male furries.

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Finding someone/something of the same sex attractive does not make you gay, contrary to popular believe. You are gay when you are mentally prepared to spend the rest of your life with someone of the same sex.

Same counts for having sex. You can have sex with guys, like dicks in general and still be straight as hell: mental and pleasure are two separate things.

Flibble and BlackHusky like this.
  7. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

I've never really thought it like that before. That sounds kind of strange to me to be honest. I think I get what you're saying though. For now I'l just consider myself an asexual. Thanks for the reply though.

8. Flibble

Flibble Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Interesting... made me rethink just how I feel about this sort of stuff.

9. Lennian

And how do you feel about this sort of stuff :p?

10. Daemyx

Daemyx Member

Why are you obsessed with attaching a word to yourself anyway?

11. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with attaching a word to myself. I was just curious about my own sexual orientation. I wouldn't mind being gay. I was just hoping people could help me figure myself out more.

12. Daemyx

Daemyx Member

Defining yourself is way less important than you think, and it's so fickle I don't understand why anyone bothers, something could happen at literally any point and you could change your mind about it, I go through this often and I'm a boring fuck with an uneventful life, so who knows how someone who's a bit more interesting feels.

It's better to go with the flow and be yourself instead of actually spending time trying to figure out who yourself is because I mean what that's just retarded, in reality you know everything there is to know already, you're just for some reason thinking that there's more to it than that, but there isn't.

"Am I sexually confused? Or am I just going through a phase right now?"

why do you care lol

"I was just curious about my own sexual orientation"

So you asked furries of all people, who probably don't know you irl, to give their opinion on the workings of your mind? What are you DOING?

"I just find male furries to be goddamn sexy."

And that's the only thing that matters, these silly labels and words do not, if you like something then you like something and that's all you need to know, and what you call yourself changes nothing therefore it's a waste of time, you're welcome.

tl;dr basically putting yourself in a box is dumb i mean thats exactly why identity politics is trash

because individuals exist

13. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Interesting. Well to be fair I am still figuring things out. I'm not making too big a deal out of this. It was just something I wanted to get out of the way. You aren't wrong though. I'm not going to feel bad about myself or bother trying to figure out entirely who I am.

14. Lennian

This couldn't be more applicable:
    [​IMG]

15. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

I'm more of a fan of Hershey's chocolate bars, KitKats, and M&M's. Lol