Shoutbox (Disabled)

(Idea) Short minigames that effect dates.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Gel Fox, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Gel Fox

Gel Fox New Member

The concept is simple, although coding it may not be. I'm not sure if this is the best idea for Amorous but i'm putting it out there.

Have mini games that pop up during a date to effect your success on the date, themed to the actual event but varying in art more than game play. You would have say 3 set mini games, different in type and play style, all sharing a progress bar that fills as you do well or shrinks as you fail to accomplish your goal. A portrait of the person your dating changes based on your progress and you have to get to a certain point before the game will allow you onto the next date. If you fail on a date you might lock that person and be unable to continue their storyline.

Changing art assets per character/scene/themed event can allow the same mini game to be re used but representing a different event or date.

Ideas are as follows.
    A: Bullet rain shooter, either side scrolling or top down perspective. You have to avoid certain elements while shooting others or even collecting pieces to a puzzle. You could have the background be a puzzle and as you collect the pieces it completes itself into a memory gift card or photo of the date.

B. Jog along, for characters that are athletically themed, have a simple run and jump/duck game where your chasing after or trying to keep up with a chibi (or whatever style desired) version of the character your dating. Have random things get in your way requiring jumping or ducking to avoid. This could also use a simple progress bar, if you fall behind you loose and fail the date, if the time runs out and your keeping up then you win and get the best date result.

I hope this at least seems intelligent, as I mentioned it might not be the best for Amorous but maybe it will strike up some interesting discussion.

Azure likes this.
  2. Patrigue

Patrigue Member

I believe there are already going to mini-games implemented into the game. However, I don't think they're going to implemented as part of the dating. I believe there's going to be an arcade that you can visit with your date.

I'm sure Lennian or one of the other members of the Amorous team will correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Mini-games are a planned feature, yes.

Nadia and Azure like this.