Shoutbox (Disabled)

i think this is a dumb question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ashton, Jul 25, 2016.

1. ashton

ashton New Member

but hey I was just wandering if Jasonafex and caliber are still working on the game with you guys, I know it might seem a bit of a dumb question but I was just curious and just wandering if they were still working or helping you guys make the game still, (and no I don't know what there social media sites there on and I'm sometimes to lazy to look)

2. Tutori

Tutori New Member

I believe they are.

3. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

They are still working on Amorous and even if you say you don't use social media, it could be a good way to keep on track. The Supporters are currently testing 0.4 and help to find all the bugs in the game. As I already mentioned in various threads before, Lennian our programmer for Amorous and Administrator on this Website is on vacation until the end of the week. Once he's back, all the bugs will get fixed and you guys can finally play 0.4

I'll give you some links to social Media sites of Jasonafex. He's the one between him and Kabier who's giving information about the game.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journals/jasonafex/
    https://twitter.com/jasonafexfa?lang=en

I hope I was able to help you :)

4. Shadowbomb

Shadowbomb New Member

so based on the current amount of bugs found can we get a ballpark for how long it will take to fix. literally anything would be nice but i perfectly understand if that cant be done.

5. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

I'd rather not tell you any dates for how long it will take to fix the remaining bugs. We did it before and people were getting disappointed after we didn't keep the schedule. All I can say is that it won't take too long and you guys will play 0.4 soon :)