Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support I can't start a new game.. Help?

Discussion in 'Support' started by BennettRayy, Dec 25, 2016.

1. BennettRayy

BennettRayy New Member

Hi! So, I played this perfectly fine back when it was still using the old launcher, but now that I'm using the new one, it isn't working anymore. I open it up, download everything for the Windows version in the terminal thing, and it says it downloaded everything every time I verify the files. I press 2 and it starts up, showing me the main menu. It's working perfectly, I can click on everything, too. But when I click on New Game and try to start a new game, the game immediately crashes. I don't know what this would be considered, but still. Are there any solutions? Thanks. Sorry if I post this in the wrong place!

ALSO
    : when it crashes, it says the same error every time. I'm putting the whole thing in just in case:

"System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyDictionary2' from assembly mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'. We were unable to deliver the crashlog to our servers for further analysis! Please manually share the crashlog with us in the "Issues and Bugs"-section of our forums!"

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous