Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support I can't enter the game. It crashes.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Wonse Trap, May 6, 2018.

1. Wonse Trap

Wonse Trap New Member

I can't enter the game, it crashes. I can't even select ''New Game''. I'm in the menu screen like 2 seconds and it stops. It says in the new box ''Amorous has crashed''. Please, I need help on this.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This can have hundreds of reasons. I would need a crashlog if this is an "Oh no, a crash...", otherwise it's a Windows crash and it will most likely be related to your videocard.

3. Wonse Trap

Wonse Trap New Member

Oh... Ok thanks...

4. VioliteSkye

VioliteSkye New Member

This thread seems to have been from a while ago but I am having this issue. I just recently got this game but I can't open it. AT all. I downloaded it from steam but I don't know if that is the issue at hand. I don't even get any error messages. I just got one when I first tried opening the game. It said insufficient update or something like that. Every single time I try opening it nothing comes up. If I try from steam it says "play", I click it, "running", "stop", and then it goes back to the play option. I have no clue what to do and I really want to play. If there is anything you can do to help I would be much obliged. Thank you