Shoutbox (Disabled)

How to transfer Amorous saves, characters, and data to the Steam Edition! *WINDOWS*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grapefruitparadise, Apr 13, 2018.

1. grapefruitparadise

grapefruitparadise New Member

Im doing this because some of you may not know how to do this.
    1. Locate where your Amorous files are located.
    - Assuming youre using the Windows launcher (FurPoweredClient), they should be the folder "C:\FurPowered.Client.Windows\games\amorous\windows"
    Link to imgur.com

2. Locate Amorous in your Steam Files.
    - The game should be located at "C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Amorous\"
    3. Copy the all files from FurPowered Client to "Amorous" root.
    Link to imgur.com

- By the root, I mean directly into the Amorous game files. They dont need to be put into any special folder, and will not work if you do.
    - The simplest way to do it is to, in the FurPoweredClient window CTRL+A, and drag all the files into the Amorous folder while holding CTRL.

4. Close all file windows, and start the game!

Warning!
    If you do this wrong you will have to reinstall/verify the game files in steam and start over!

NOTE:
    Im not sure if this is an issue with doing this method, or the Steam game itself, but characters you have talked to will have shadows even when they are no longer present in the club.

If you run into issues, PM me or reply and let me know and I will help you/fix the tutorial!

2. RowanSkie

RowanSkie Member

don't you just, like, copy the Saves and Screenshots folder?

3. grapefruitparadise

grapefruitparadise New Member

Just copying the saves folders corrupts the game, especially if you've already had sex with one of the characters. If that happens, you have to reinstall the steam edition and then copy over all the files.
    The files from the non steam version include the sex scenes and anything needed to encounter them, which the steam version doesnt have. Hence why just copying saves corrupts the game.