Shoutbox (Disabled)

How a date with jacky with go with ryeiu (idea)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryeiu, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Ryeiu

Ryeiu Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Well here is a tale you won't hear everyday, I have lucid dreaming (great abilty) and Jacky made her self know to me well, my fursona of course 'last night'.(pun intended) the tale goes as follows: I was sitting in a booth in The Amorous club when I overheard some talking over at the bar. So I looked over and there she was, yet again rejecting another dude from getting her number. I laughed on the inside then watched as four more dudes got rejected. I was thinking 'I got this' so I did what I thought might work. I went up to the bar at a pace like I was in no hurry. The stools were full besides the ones directly beside her so I sat down to her right. I asked the bartender for the usual, soda over the rocks and didn't even look in her direction the whole time. I being silent as I am didn't say anything just drank my drink, she shifted in her seat which made a lot more movement than it would of normally. I didn't even flinch or acknowledged she existed. I just sat there listening to the music aka tuning it out. She looked right at me and said "Well, who is so bold to sit beside me?" but I continued looking away and didn't say a thing. Then I threw away my trash and went to the table I was originally sitting at but this time, I sat facing away from Jacky. (Now remember I know nothing about Jacky in reality). She was furious of being ignored, then she strode over to me and said loudly "Hey I was talking to you!". I didn't respond or move. Then outraged she grabbed my coat and turned my around pining me to the wall. She was very tense while she was hovering over my lap. I showed no arousal at all, nor did I flinch or do anything but look her in the eyes. I remained straight faced and quiet while she looked at me, like it was perfectly normal. She then said, "I know you heard me, and you didn't answer my question. That is just rude." I raised an eyebrow, like I didn't hear her first question. I then took a hand to fix my hair back to its original state,(cause my hair must be perfect at all times). She stared at me for a minute, then softened her posture and said, "Well, aren't we just overconfident?". I said nothing with my eyebrow still raised. She finished with, "Well, it seems someone in this place is actually interesting." She then placed a piece of paper in my front coat pocket and she got up without another word, then she left the club. I fixed my coat very slowly then kept my composure as I got the piece of paper out. It had a number on it, her number (I don't remember the numbers on the paper). I grinned a little and thought 'that went better than I thought it would'. and went back home to the apartment I had.

The end.

TheLegend26 and SkyLeone like this.
  2. Ryeiu

if you don't know who she is nether do I but this is a picture of herhttp://d.facdn.net/art/jasonafex/1397273113/1397273113.jasonafex_1397197957.kabier_jacqueline_st_clair_reference_sheet.png

3. SkyLeone

SkyLeone Active Member

Nice story ^^ thumbs up

4. Ryeiu

thanks I tried to put it words best I could. The way she looks reeks of dominance from the piercings to the dog tags this is how I would play it and how I thought it would go

5. Ryeiu

here is part two

Jackie date part 2

“Beep beep beep, click”. Wow, what a great dream a sexy wolf chick gave me her number, pfft! I wish. I got up out of bed and look around, still in my room good nothing happened that I didn’t remember . Hmm wait what is that on the counter? I walked over to my desk there was a piece of paper with a number. “oh shiiit!” I yelled, it wasn’t a dream oh god. “Umm this is really weird” I said to myself. I was so confident it was a dream or else I wouldn’t have bothered trying my luck and then being that confident. Oh, god help me I just jumped over the edge. She looks way out of my league, those teeth would rip my ears off, then I sighed. For some reason, I wanted that to happen. “Well why am I so worried” I asked myself. I am 7ft tall, ridiculously strong, install fear in some people, what was I worried about. That predatory look in her eyes for one that scares me. I guess that is the look I gave prey back in the woods before I chased them down and ate them. For once in my life I don’t know what to do. Should I call her? She isn’t the first predatory girl I have met, I dated 6 of them. I laughed, I remember this one chick who chased my around her house because I poked my head in the bathroom at the wrong time. I didn’t even know she was in there, the door was open too. She growled at me and then started chasing me. I am fast but that stupid table tripped me, I fell to the ground then she was on me in seconds. She grabbed me and handcuffed me then she said “I got you now you bastard, poking you head in the bathroom while I was changing, I’ll teach you Ryeiu!” She handcuffed me, with handcuffs! She dragged me to her room like a trophy, and then tied me up like a hammock. That night was wild. I froze at the memory, that chick was crazy. This one looked too good to pass up though. So after a while I found my balls and typed her number in my phone. I sent her a text saying ‘Hey miss Jackie seem like I found your number and I want to see if you are free today’ Not even five minutes passed, when I received a reply. It said ‘oh, it’s you, the blue haired guy who had the balls to ignore me. Yeah I am free today, We are going to the park. Gate 3 under the large oak, I want to see how long you can run for. See you at 2:00.’ My god I am in some deep trouble. How long I can run? Not even asking me if I can be there just saying I will see you there. Was she going to hunt me down and tackle me? She did have dog tags so I guess either law enforcement or military. I have lots of stamina from chasing prey back in the woods, so I can sprint for hours. I am afraid she will hunt me down if I refuse. Without thinking I sent her a reply saying ‘I can run all day question is can you? I’ll be there’. I sent it and then regretted it seconds later, why would I type that? Well too far in now to back out now. I got my exercise gear on and drove there. I got there at 1:45, 15 minutes early. I was calm and straight faced, I was always tough during the event but not before or after. I went to gate 3 under the tree it was out of the way a bit so not many other people would be over here. I sat there for 15 minutes facing the river. Then exactly at 2:00 I heard a door shut. And a commanding female vice rang out. “There you are, I was thinking I was going to have to hunt you down!” Oh god help me.

To be continued…..

TheLegend26 likes this.
  6. Ryeiu

part three

I turned around and their she was, damn she is hot. A Well-toned body with a grey coat and an orange line separating the white underbelly coat, two different eyes wow, even hotter. Her left ear was pierced with three rings. A fierce, predatory look on her face, her teeth were showing in a grin her scarlet hair was long and tied partly in the back. She had a green lipstick on as well. She had a jogging uniform on Black shorts and a sports bra to match. I only stared for a few seconds but was able to memorize all the details, before she said: “Well I asked around for info on you which wasn’t too hard to get people to talk. I know you don’t talk much and that you are a rather odd one. She said calmly still having the commanding tone to it. “I know you got some balls to ignore me in that club. With that look as well to be honest I thought you were gay with the hair color and style until I saw the way you look at girls.” I raised an eyebrow. She continued “I actually like what I’ve been told about you. So, I have decided to see if you are good enough to date me, in terms of understanding you. Your figure says you do workout every day.” Which is true. “But I need a better look at you.”

She began to circle me, inspecting me I think. She laughed “You will do in terms of figure, let’s see if you got the stamina to match it.” She motioned to the trail and walked towards it “If you can keep up for the 3-mile trek while running I’ll consider You able-bodied.” She begian to sprint down the trail. I followed her into the brush at a run. I swear see looked at me the entire time we ran down the trail. The full run took 30 minutes to complete before it circled around back to where we started. There wasn’t any dialogue until we reached the end. She was short of breath and sweating lightly. That shining effect didn’t help in keeping a normal pose. I however wasn’t breathing heavily or sweating at all. I do 5 miles full on sprinting twice a day, so this wasn’t difficult. In between breathes she said “Well it seems you got me beat on running. Very quiet, aren’t you?” I did not reply which seemed to please her. “ I am going to take I quick shower in the public bathrooms which should take 5 minutes, wait here.” We walked to the showering building I sat down on a bench while she went to take that short shower. I could not help but to look at her rump; it was round and very toned. I sat there thinking ‘what have I done to try such outrageous things’ She was very attractive she could get anyone she wanted. I saw the beefy dudes she rejected at the bar, she rattled their confidence with precision that is unmatched. I guess I am just too stupid and headstrong to rattle. She returned five minutes later, on the dot she was always on time it seems. She was slightly shiner than she was before, but this time she was in a blue t-shirt with black jeans. Those dog tags around her neck looked like they never leave their post. I was curious about them. I tapped my neck area, twice to ask her. “What these things?” She was holding the tags in her hands, she softened. “ Let’s forget you brought this up, alright?” I shrugged my shoulders, if it pains her I won’t bother her about it. She smiled and said “Look, that was fun not many guys can meet my criteria even fewer are able to keep up. I think we should go to eat. Do you approve?” I nodded. “Great! Lets go to the chinse buffet k?” She asked my for my opinion on something, that is good. I nodded again “we are going to take my car.” I raised an eyebrow like she was over doing it. “I don’t like waiting!” she growled she grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me to her car. “Get in!” I gave a small smile but I listened. Isat in the passenger seat. The entire car smelled like strawberries, which is fine with me. We went to eat t a buffet. I didn’t say a word the entire time. She went on about how I was interesting with being so silent and odd all around. I laughed once when she mentioned all the guys she rejected at the club. She perked up at my small laughed. “Seems I am doing something right.” She said. I smiled at the pharse. I then payed for the meal.

We left to go back to the park, she let me out of the car and said “That was fun Ryeiu, text me next time your free ok?” I nodded. Then she did something even I didn’t see coming. She pushed me onto the bench And sat over top of me like she did at the club. She giggled. she had that look in her eyes again, then she whispered in my left ear “Maybe next time, will be just as fun right?” She then bit my ear soflty then she closed her lips over my ear for a moment and then she lifted then leaned back and giggled once more. “I’ll see you next time Ryeiu.” I sat there as she walked back to her car leaving me on the bench in shock she smiled and pulled out and left. Wow, that was intense I put my paw to my ear and looked at it. It had green lipstick on it I looked t the reflection on my phone a had a ring around my ear where she left her mark. I grinned, I got a trophy.

End of chapter three. Four soon to follow

Thanks Skyeagle and serothi for inspiring me to write more.

TheLegend26 likes this.
  7. Ryeiu

8. Ryeiu

part 4 Ja?

Wow I couldn’t get Jackie out of my mind. She was hot, smart, strong and very dangerous. Unfortunately for my health I love dangerous women. For the next two days, everything was agony I could not stop thinking of her, of being without her. I wasn’t free to call her either. But when I was free I texted her right then and there. My text said ‘Hey Jackie I am free today you if you are’.I sent it and waited five seconds, then got a reply. It said ‘Ryeiu where have you been? I missed you Yea I am free lets to the gym together, if that is fine with youmeet at the park again and we can car pool K? (smiley face)?’ I laughed and sent another text ‘Should I bring anything?’ She sent a text back seconds later saying ‘Yeah a shower bag and a pair of boxing gloves. Around 2 if that’s fine.’ Wait what? My mind thought of something good to say ‘Are we getting physical already? Yeah I’ll bring some I’ll be there.’ Wow she must like testing me, at least I know how to fight both in defense and in martial arts. I want to see what she can do. I got my gear ready along with my very large shower bag. My fur isn’t perfect like this normally it takes a lot of conditioner and other things to make it soft and smooth don’t even want to think of all the different things it takes to keep my hair the way it is. Hmm the only gym we have is crowed in the weight room and in the treadmill area, but not the boxing department it is almost always empty. I arrived at the park at 1:50. She wasn’t early of course but right on time as usual. She waved from inside the car I got out of my truck and Walked over and opened the passenger door then sat inside. The ride there was full of talk, her words of course. The phase that was most interesting was “Hey Ryeiu the reason I wanted to go practice is because you look like you have experience in martial arts, right?” I nodded. She continued “I wanted to see how good you are.” She grinned and giggled showing those teeth “And I want you to beg for me to let you off the floor after kicking your ass.” I smiled and laughed. She perked up at my laughing. “Plus I want you to laugh more often.” We arrived at the gym at 2:10. We got ot of the car and walked to the gym. I looked at her again she was wearing to same outfit she had at the park. But this time she had a shirt over her sports bra. It said Bad Girl on it. I smiled again. She noticed it and said “I am going to knock that grin of you face.” We will see….

We went to the ring and donned our gloves. I didn’t have any safety gear except for a cup (cause I fear hits to my groin). She had a pair of teal Boxing gloves My favorte color too. I had the same color pair as well. Now I don’t go just hitting a girl. But I will block and reverse moves. We raised our fists Then she lunged at me at the speed of lighting She swung with her left ar. But being part animal my reflexes were faster than hers I blocked it to the side with my right then she went for a kick to my left side I grabbed her leg and used her energy to throw her a foot or two away. She rolled as soon as she touched the canvas coming in for another swing. Blocking on my behalf, and her attacking with no mercy. After thirty minutes of this she was annoyed at not landing a blow. She was sweating a good amount then, She winded back for a right hook, then th unexpected happened, I heard a clear ‘SNAP’ I my jaw dropped at the sight. She however didn’t hear it, I was so shocked I didn’t move as her fist slammed into my jaw. If I hadn’t be frozen in shock I would of felt a lot of pain. She was also shocked she landed the blow. I looked away after a second but it was too late, the image is still in my head today. The band around each of my arms that shows my emotion turned neon pink. I am a wolf, but somehow the band changes color. She noticed me looking away, “What?” She looked down “Oh shit!” Her bra strap broke on the right and half of the bra was hanging from her left breast I saw to outline of her nipple through her white shirt I could see through it because of the sweat; it was pierced with a ball bearing on both sides of the nipple. She blushed as red as a giant LED.

She immediately covered her chest. I went and grabbed my coat and gave it to her to conceal it. She mumbled a ‘thanks’ She then said “I am going to wash up and fix this.” I nodded quickly we parted ways for 15 minutes for our showers I normally take an hour to fix everything but I shorted it dramatically. When she came out of the shower she regained her confidence and said “Umm that was awkward, thanks for not staring.” I grew bolder than before I held her hand and spoke for the first time in front of her “It’s nothing, cause I really wanted to; but I didn’t.” she Jumped at the sound of my voice then Smiled “If that is your voice why are you hiding it? It is so sexy; it matches your body!” She seemed entranced by my voice “That is why I don’t use it. It is luring; I don’t like to lure; I like to earn the interest.” She laughed at the sentence. She gave me that predatory look again. “You said you wanted to look at them right?” My ears flattened and my cheeks turned red “NO!..... yesss.” She giggled loudly “I’ve never seen you so uncomfortable!” I swear I was redder than the sun at dusk. She tried so hard to stop laughing. I guess it’s my fault. Playing the hardcore stone faced veteran, then turning because of a nipple slip through her shirt. After a minute, she got herself together. “Alright I am sorry for laughing at you” I shrugged “No you aren’t.” She giggled “Not really, alright let’s go home its later than I wanted it to be.”

We went to the car there was no dialogue in the car she had the predatory grin on her face which worried me we approached the park turn off, but she didn’t turn. “umm you missed the turn” “No I didn’t I wasn’t going that way I am taking my trophy home.” Oh god HELP me!

End part 4

TheLegend26 likes this.
  9. KakeiTheWolf

KakeiTheWolf Member

Hopefully she mounts her trophies.

10. Ryeiu

I think she might. I am told I am a shiny trophy (told)

11. TheLegend26

TheLegend26 Member

Love the story so far. Hope to see a part 5. :D

Ryeiu likes this.
  12. Ryeiu

It will be posted today on furrafinty and patron sometime today because it gets sexual (because she wants to "mount" her trophy) the one on patron will be free to get to of course because I won't deny anybody a decent story to read.

EDIT: ok I am having trouble posting again. It will not be on patron until tomorrow. I am still trying on furrafinty here is a link to my page (WARNING: Chapter 5 has very explicit content continue only if you are into furry intercourse and sex) It is just words though but if you have an imagination it can get "hot" And plz keep your keyboards clean ,think of the children.(pun) The link itself is sfw but the stories in the gallery are not it is this way so Lennian doesn't yell at me again!https://www.furaffinity.net/user/ryeiu/

EDIT EDIT: It is there now if you want to read it is still a .docx file

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  13. KakeiTheWolf

KakeiTheWolf Member

Furaffinity is blocked here. (PM me)

14. Ryeiu

I think ill write some syfy stories about the orginal Ryeiuvik the one who commanded a fleet in space he who was a shadow of death.

15. TheLegend26

TheLegend26 Member

Sounds awesome.
    [​IMG]