Shoutbox (Disabled)

Help us translate Amorous!

Discussion in 'Translations' started by Lennian, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Teviraton Loa Eliminator

Teviraton Loa Eliminator New Member

Greetings ! @Lennian

Some of my friends are very interested in this game but they have trouble with reading English, may I try to translate it into Zh-cn ?

Looking forward to your reply!

2. tozoku

tozoku New Member

Gah, sorry, this url catching thing for new users is destroying me. It keeps insisting I have a url somewhere in the post even when I don't. Give me a few seconds.

It didn't like the ellipsis I had at the end of that sentence?!

Ok, almost there. I probably should have posted in the intro forum first. X.x Sorry.

[Original post follows]
    Heyyo!

Thanks for all your hard work on the game (to everyone here, really.)

I see that there are currently two active projects on the translation site (LexDate and LexPreDate) but what's the process for submitting changes to completed scenarios?

Before I realized how the site worked re active projects I'd gone through the CobyDate dialogue set just for fun. I wasn't sure what the best format was to post it so I just dumped the diff as html.

Here's a sample of the page (the url's at the top of the pic; I can't post it in here since it won't let me post non-whitelisted domains):

[It's at i m g u r, a/CuQCI ]

The colorization for the diff didn't work 100 percent but I thought it worked out pretty well overall!

The page was generated by python's difflib library, so it has a bit of javascript used for jumping from one edit to the next, but the page works fine without it, if you're concerned about security

When I have a bit of free time I'll sit down and comb through the two active projects on the site. The ability to export the translations has been a real boon; much easier to keep track of and work with!

Thanks again!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  3. servicenginxreload

servicenginxreload Member

Lennian mentioned on the Steam discussions that the translations for English would be reopened after the v1.0 release, so you'll be able to submit directly to the translate site.

4. Alexwashere

Alexwashere New Member

Allright.
    Could I translate game to Polish?
    PS: Can't log in
    '<'

5. GRTH32

GRTH32 New Member

I want to help you with russian.

6. Winten

Winten New Member

I see some feedbacks asking for russian language.
    I can help with this.

7. Vladibear

Vladibear New Member

So, when we will see projects for other languages? After playing Amorous a little, i kinda lit up and wanted to help with translation on Russian. Pretty sure we cant just slap translations on "English" project.

8. Raykkah

Raykkah New Member

hi, i wan't to translate the game to portuguese-brazil but when i click in a row the site says i need an permission to do this...

9. cerverusverusmalus

cerverusverusmalus New Member

Hello, I would also like to help translate the game into Spanish, although I do not have much idea about programming, so if there is any option to translate plain text, or if they tell me how to access the text of the game to be able to modify it, I could put with it.

Thanks in advance for the help / information.

10. Aikio

Aikio New Member

Hello there! I really want to translate the game in french, but the website is offline for the moment, anyone had an idea when it will come back? Thanks~ ^.^

Flamingwho32 likes this.