Shoutbox (Disabled)

Help Amorous 2 Come True!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheTitaniumFox, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Leokall_Crestmane

Leokall_Crestmane New Member

2. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat New Member

Kinda seems like he's grown a bit as a team leader/developer... If he's actually keeping his promises he could earn back a pretty good reputation!

3. mirandasd

mirandasd New Member

How I can used this for dating?

4. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat New Member

... by playing it? I'm not sure I understand the question...

5. DaFUKT

DaFUKT New Member

Hey so is this like a sequel or something totally different? I'm sorry but I just really got interested in the story.

I also want to know, if you do do it, how will we download it, play and stuff like that?

Also any idea how long it will be? I mean I basically went on 3 dates with all the 4 girls and that took me like 3 hours which is basically nothing, I do appreciate the game it was very well made but I think that it was a bit short, is there anything we as a community could do apart from donating to speed up the process??

6. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat New Member

Honestly if someone can figure out the spine animation without the spine software, than were all set for a completly original sequel. Otherwise its just gonna be a redskin with a rewritten script.

7. DaFUKT

DaFUKT New Member

Hm I see, I'm not much of a good programmer so I don't think I would be able to help you with that sorry :p