Shoutbox (Disabled)

Help Amorous 2 Come True!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheTitaniumFox, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Leokall_Crestmane

Leokall_Crestmane New Member

2. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat Member

Kinda seems like he's grown a bit as a team leader/developer... If he's actually keeping his promises he could earn back a pretty good reputation!

3. mirandasd

mirandasd New Member

How I can used this for dating?

4. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat Member

... by playing it? I'm not sure I understand the question...

5. DaFUKT

DaFUKT New Member

Hey so is this like a sequel or something totally different? I'm sorry but I just really got interested in the story.

I also want to know, if you do do it, how will we download it, play and stuff like that?

Also any idea how long it will be? I mean I basically went on 3 dates with all the 4 girls and that took me like 3 hours which is basically nothing, I do appreciate the game it was very well made but I think that it was a bit short, is there anything we as a community could do apart from donating to speed up the process??

6. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat Member

Honestly if someone can figure out the spine animation without the spine software, than were all set for a completly original sequel. Otherwise its just gonna be a redskin with a rewritten script.

7. DaFUKT

DaFUKT New Member

Hm I see, I'm not much of a good programmer so I don't think I would be able to help you with that sorry :p

8. EclipseTheWolfo

EclipseTheWolfo New Member

how do i install the mod onto amorous?

9. DracoWulfe

DracoWulfe New Member

Check the "Show your mods here" thread.

10. DracoWulfe

DracoWulfe New Member

Where do I sign?

11. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat Member

The post was rebranded from an old petition you dont need to sign anything.

12. DracoWulfe

DracoWulfe New Member

Noted, thank you.

13. Ruma

Ruma New Member

Listen, I haven't finished the amorous present yet because I don't understand the game in terms of language! But one day I would like to do much more! However, with my concern for understanding English, I have like a little help to offer you! I do quite well in writing English (I write wrong but I am understood according to French friends who are fluent in English or English friends) And I ask: To help you translate Amorous "2" into my language Natale who are French! It would be a real pleasure for me to contribute! Even if I don't understand all of English, I manage quite a bit and then I manage to translate into French!
    Anyway, thank you for reading! It would make me really happy if you read this! Maybe I am in the wrong place to ask that! Maybe you are not the creator or the future creator of this Amorous "2" but hey you have launched the forum so there you go, Thank you!

14. TheLegend26

TheLegend26 Member

After all this time, its still here

Man, don't think I've been on this forum for a year or so, but I'm ecstatic to see the community alive and well. I love this game, and I'm super happy to see people working to keeping this game going and I just wanted to give my thanks to all those working on, and supporting it. :D :D

With much love, Legend

PS: Is there a Patreon or something I can support, because if so I'd love to support anyway I can.

15. Furry Star

Furry Star New Member

For one, not sure how to sign for 50,000. Number 2, I can't convert the .xnb files to .png because the one application I understand how to use does not like them. :(