Shoutbox (Disabled)

Hello Jasonafex.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Blaze Fenix, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Blaze Fenix

Blaze Fenix New Member

I hope you get to read this, i just played through Amorous, or well, what's done yet either way. And i have many things to say and ask. let me tell you abit about me first.

I'm a strongly devoted to all of your work. You are according to me atleast, one of the best animators and artists in the world! And well. over to Amorous. I played through the game, and i don't know what you have planned to add or fix, but one thing i just Have to say is that i absolutely LOVED all of the characters and the interactions and conversations! I almost fell in love with the characters for real. You are amazing, and well.. after you got together with them sexualy they sort of just became sex.. Albeit super sexy ones, i admit but i would absolutely Love if you could interact with them further after sex.. i had an idea but its kind of stupid i guess, but here it is, when you click on their names to call them maybe there could be options as to what to ask them about? like gonig out for lunch, watching a movie, go camping or get intimate. Wow that was a relief jsut typing out, i barely slept last night because i was so sad about the character's becoming sex-puppets after the first sex scene's with them. Well i think i've rambled long enough about that.. so i'm going to mention a few small things i noticed.

1, The dialogue was sometimes said as if coming from the player when it was actualy the character speaking, i noticed this particularily around Seth.

2, the breasts in the sex scene with Jax were a bit strange-looking.

there was more but i forgot the last thing..

and one last personal question.. I know you're probably SUPER busy.. but if we could ever get to talk like, even for just a minute or two it would make my year! just writing this has gotten me all giddy and my heart is pounding a bit at the thought of you reading something i wrote for you. Okay now i'll stop rambling!

Thank you for all you do!
    -An Adoring Fan

ZephyrR, Zack_Salem and Wolvenfox like this.
  2. That furry supporter

That furry supporter Member

Hey, dude, sorry to be an ass like this but I doubt jasonafex will read this. If he does then great.

3. A Guy Who Posts

A Guy Who Posts New Member

You could try sending him a note on FurAffinity, although I don't know how full his inbox is. There's also donating to the Patreon which lets you make suggestions about the game to the developers.

4. That furry supporter

That furry supporter Member

That could work, I generally don't want to bother the gaming side of team amorous because they want to get things finished.

5. Zack_Salem

Zack_Salem New Member

I'd be surprized if he didn't see this... now as far as reply thats a diffent story.