Shoutbox (Disabled)

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by ProjectKO, Oct 13, 2017.

1. ProjectKO

ProjectKO New Member

Hi, My name is ProjectKO (but my friends call me Tryston because of Legends of the Fall) I am 20 years old and I am a Human Turned Wolf Hybrid. I'm kinda a newbie here, I found Amorous while browsing through different artists and came across this gem.

If you want to know more about me (and my habits while I am a wolf) read below!

ProjectKO was the name of a video game Minecraftian I created when I first started it. He now is my comic series star and my persona/fursona. He came from a distant world and ended crash landing on a world called Tera. There he discovered the land was filled with animals with human characteristics. Upon his first day there he met a Vixen named Soulfire, who had been keeping an eye on him. After getting to know each other better, Soulfire explained to Project that they have been in a war for control of the world throne, and that they did not care for the lives of the innocent. After the explanation a guard came running and shouting that the walls were breached and soldiers were pouring in and killing citizens. Soulfire tried to stop Project from going up to one of the towers to see the damage that was being caused and thats what activated the wolf chemical in his blood. Long story short Project ended up mass murdering the soldiers and would explain to SoulFire what happened to his world.

makkusu52 likes this.