Shoutbox (Disabled)

Guilty pleasures

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Frothgar, May 16, 2015.

1. Spleriia Emperor Splerii

Spleriia Emperor Splerii Active Member

Relaxing in the shower room in a "sensual" manner. Don't overthink of what I said because all of you know what I'm talking about it. I'm sure some members does this act as well. :amsuave:

2. BlitzTheHitz

BlitzTheHitz Well-Known Member

Guilty Pleasure: When your with someone, and they leave something in the open, and you swipe it away instantly and hide it. When they go searching for it, they look at you, as you shrug and hide that majestic and smug face, and when they turn away, you put it back, pointing it out obviously, "Oh hey, is this is?" And then they look bewildered, and you look like a fuckin ninja.

Do this all the time, and it's fun. Every single time. :D

Daybreak likes this.
  3. SapphireBlaz3

SapphireBlaz3 Member

Touche friend, i love playing out stories in my head, but constant ideas are always popping up so i never finish em, xD

4. StarfallRaptor

StarfallRaptor Member

I dabble in writing, mostly since there are precious few stories out there that hit my favorite kinks. Same with a bit of image modifying.

As to the more normal stuff, Gundam models and energy drinks.

5. Alex the Angel

Alex the Angel New Member

I see something that I like, dislike, or hell even something that turns me on, I have the hardest time resisting the urge to pull out a pen, blank notepad and my guitar. 90% of my songwriting is just messing around.

6. Clawerplan

Clawerplan Active Member

Butts.

MrFoxy and BlackHusky like this.